Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

I just started the exercise today. I didn’t feel much the first time. So took a short break and tried again. After 1 to 2 minutes, there was a energy rush to my head, made me light headed.
Good thing I was in my bedroom, had to lay down for a few minutes. But the feeling of energy felt soo good. It was euphoric.

Now I’m thinking why I didn’t start this earlier.

Will keep you guys posted

11 Likes

Can you explain why though?

2 Likes

lol I’ll jump in here real quick.
Best to read the book yourself…
but let’s just say there are some “ethical” considerations within the book that from previous conversations in this forum, most people here aren’t quite ready to deal with yet.

Let’s just keep this thread focused on the exercise tho, if we can. :smiley:

10 Likes

Alright. Got the hint :smirk:

1 Like

What is it about increasing fields that people keep talking about in this forum? How do I do that?

Hi @LordeShadow, welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

The detailed post by @_OM in the topic below discusses boosting fields:

It may help explain how the process works, and important things to consider before boosting a field.

You may wish to ask in that topic or create a new topic, if you have any questions after reading about it, so that others can find your questions more easily.

4 Likes

Has anyone heard of and practiced Mewing? Basically, instead of resting your tongue at the bottom of your mouth, it should stay at the top while you do a chin tuck permanently. When you make the ‘‘ing’’ sound, pay attention to where your tongue is, that’s where it should be.

While most most people do this to get higher cheekbones and more attractive face, the other benefits are better breathing and straight head and body posture. Here’s a good video on it… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WphZD3Mr2RU

Anyways, the point of my post; since starting this few days ago, I noticed that I’m breathing much better for the Star Exercise and I’m reaching the end point a lot quicker [I was getting to around breath 30 when I need to stop, now it’s close to 20] and the energy is way stronger.

21 Likes

Yes! excellent testimonial and observation!

Yes, is it best for the tongue to be pressed to the roof of the mouth.

Again there are physical benefits - “higher cheekbones, more attractive face, removes double chins, more attractive jawlines, better breathing”, etc

And also spiritual benefits - connecting the energy pathways to create the “loop” used in completing the microcosmic orbit

26 Likes

Yeah, Its part of hatha yoga practices.

7 Likes

Hey bro do I have to be outside? I don’t want people in my neighbor hood seeing my stand outside doing this particular exercise lol

Do I have to be barefoot? And do I have to be on grass?

6 Likes

do it inside, I dont have a choice either, just going to start with this and see what happens

4 Likes

I’m doing them lying in bed, once before getting up and again before sleeping. I did it once during the day and my family got scared, thought i was hyperventillating, so since then i have to wait until no one is around lol

19 Likes

:rofl: man haha just adds to the list of things we do when no one is around

Awesome! Im going to start doing it in my room twice a day every day!

14 Likes

Yeah, it’s funny to hear what people think they are hearing.
I often get, “I heard you coughing. Are you ok?”
Sooo…i sound like i’m coughing when doing it? Idk :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

I do it barefoot, standing wide on the floor of my room since I live in the city proper and 2 parks are 10-15 minutes away by walking. I could now feel the energy in my arms, fingers, legs, including energy contracting in the middle of the soles of my feet whenever I’m in step two of the exercise (affirmations).

7 Likes

Man I’m excited to see how this extra energy will impact gains, I’m about to do it in a bit…

How do you breath though? do you breathe through your chest or your stomach? lol

8 Likes

Either works I think… Chest breathing works for me. I haven’t learned how ti stomach breathe yet, but l heard that stomach breathing is ultimately better

5 Likes

Okay I’m going to breathe from my chest just to be safe! Thanks man :slightly_smiling_face:

Just read this lol maybe I’ll try with my stomach then :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

lol try chest breathing 1 day and stomach the next and see which feels better

3 Likes

True, Imma do it twice today so I’ll try them both!

Is it a bad idea to do it right before bed? It’s already 7:47 pm and I haven’t tried it yet but I want to get in two sessions before bed

2 Likes