Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

Sound a bit like some detox because I think you’re describing sort of a metallic taste

If you recall I got smells/tastes in the beginning as well

Edit : woohoo my conclusion is the same as OM’s :scream::scream::scream:

6 Likes

Yes, it could be described as metallic as well. Thank you!

Stays around for like 20 min and then disappears until I do the next round.

4 Likes

I did get that too after I stopped the exercise it vanished in a day. It’s an exercise symptom I guess nothing to worry about.

6 Likes

day 47 or 48 :cold_face:

13 Likes

Ah you’re doing really well!
Ive not been consistent with 2x a day but at least I taught it to someone :joy:

6 Likes

Great job brother!

6 Likes

9 Likes

Hey guys, just saw this exercise yesterday and am eager to add this into my routine :). Would the pose change if I happen to be left handed? Also thank you for introducing this practice!

9 Likes

Nope same pose. Good luck!

7 Likes

Hey bro if i do the exercise twice one after another (let’s say 5-10 minute rest in-between) does that still count for the 2 a day?

3 Likes

No -.-
If you want to be technical…
Let’s say at least 8 hours apart.

7 Likes

Oh man then I did it all wrong to begin with except for some days :D I did either morning + lunchtime most times or afternoon-evening, there wasn’t a lot of structure in it.
I guess effort still counts :joy:
I’ll make sure to do morning - evening, that’s in my “new” (= lockdown measure severity specific) daily routine anyway :)

4 Likes

Yeeey… Mr. Biceps is back!! We didn’t see you much here, after you started the new job!! :muscle: :muscle:

6 Likes

It…wasn’t…that! :’D

8 Likes

Haha man I’m trying to make an effort to get back on here! I missed you guys man :pleading_face:

Gotta get back to doing what I do haha

6 Likes

@Desiree

:heart: :heart: :heart: :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

Crap. Yeah then day 1 starts tomorrow I suppose…

And duuude, you read my mind, I was thinking about asking that question all day today.

3 Likes

Looks like it’s a reset nuke for most

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying the gap time between the 2 daily sessions. I was doing the second session around 6 hours after doing the first one due to my daily schedule of activities. I only read about this today, so I’m back to day one after over 4 months of doing this. It’s okay for me @_OM because I already automated the energy in my system and use it anytime daily with just one silent command.

I’d also like to share that issues (most are beyond my control) are fast surfacing in my life (just like when I used the 2 planetary audios for 3 weeks months ago) although most of the time I’m coping well with them. This is happening I think since this is a potent ascension field from its description above. Also, I have to anchor myself to the floor strongly since the energy is rocking my body back and forth most of the time when I do this. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for asking about this @GoddessesAndGod since I wasn’t aware there was a gap time. :+1:

7 Likes

Ugh…guys… the 8 hours was for @GoddessesAndGod
(Sorry to call you out bro, but it’s obvious you’re trying to 'skate" the rules which this exercise is SPECIFICALLY for NOT doing)

@skyhigh you’re fine
@MonkeyOwl you’re fine.

If you doing the 2x like a couple hours apart so it’s ‘convienent’ than you’re not fine.
Start over from day 1.

If you’re actively splitting up the 2 periods to get the benefits of the 2 sessions SEPARATELY at different times within your daily biocycles, then you’re doing the exercise properly.

17 Likes