Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

doubtful.
Doing this in the evening would calm one’s energies to prepare them for sleep but making one “resoundingly sleepy” would be a very uncommon occurrence.

10 Likes

Thx ok
Perhaps it was simply lack of sleep from the day before

4 Likes

Alright this is crazy.

Started doing this exercise today.

The first time i didnt really feel much. Some sensations in the arms, almost nothing, I was kinda disappointed. I took slow deep breaths and didnt feel much. I didnt really understand why @_OM was hyping this thing up/calling it the way to become a super saiyan.

But damn, now fucking I understand.

I reread the instructions and decided to give this exercise another try.
I started the exercise like I did previously. I thought slow and controlled yet deep breaths were the way to go ( pranayama like), until i remembered that the instructions also said that you may breath rapidly and as hard as one can.

At first i was getting dizzy, nothing special (happened the first time as well) , then I suddenly started smiling after that I even started to laugh a little as a rush of pure euphoria got me. I basically felt high but more alert and very energized.

I didnt stop there, I continued to take rapidly fast but deep breaths and pressure started to build up in my chest. As I went on new sensations appeared. My hands were always energy sensitive to begin with ( ha good old times where i tried to do chi balls inspired by dragonball and accidently started feeling energy :rofl:) but other than that i couldnt feel a lot.
I started feeling energy in my forearms then in my arms ( didnt feel anything shoulder wise, probably because tensed up). Breath after breath it felt like parts of my upper body started to awaken. I always had problems to get my upper body more sensitive to energy (also got the energy course).I continued. As my high kept getting stronger, the rush of euphoria didnt stop. I kept experiencing sensations I never experienced before. The energy started to become overwhelming and almost knocking me down, trying my hardest to continue standing.

As I realized that I was reaching my current limit I took one last VERY deep breath and held it.
I felt my energy body vibrating, going fucking crazy.
As the final step, I said the above written affirmation while focusing ON FEELING the energy storming through my body.

I was fucking trembling because of the sheer amount of energy, at this point I would call it power.
The energy was storming, almost fucking ravaging through my body.
Awakening sensations I thought one could not experience before. It got so intense I had to stop.

You could compare it to pranic swirls but 1000x stronger. Its fucking crazy.

I am 100% certain that doing this exercise over a longer period of time will not only make one completely sensitive to energy but also an absolute fucking unit of a POWERHOUSE.

Will continue doing it daily and can recommend everyone else to do so as well.

Thank you @_OM for posting this exercise.

36 Likes

I was going to post a Debra Morgan gif to complete the collection of f-word but then refrained :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Very nice, vivid review :clap:

5 Likes

I had a very similar experience while forcing myself to laugh. Rapidly I started getting high, euphoric. I started vibrating like crazy, could feel palpable energy centimeters away from my hands, so palpable that I couldn’t close my hands. There was so much energy I could barely move my members etc. So I think forcing yourself to laugh and other kind of breathing can lead
to these euphoric states / high vibratory states.
( happened weeks ago )
funny how easy it is to get into these euphoric states without the use of drugs
( just wanted to share this experience to say it may not be due to the star exercise )

12 Likes

:100: :surfing_woman:

no withdrawals only nourishing power :) :cherries:

9 Likes

I totally feel your review and experience! :pray: It’s so incredible! For me, a lot has changed since I first did it correctly. I’m so grateful and glad @_OM shared this with us :pray: :sparkles:

Absolutely agree with this! I actually found that my energy sensitivity has gone up already and I only did it for a week.

Same. I was so down the days before and didn’t laugh once, and this one did the trick and unlocked it back naturally. Even my mood and outlook went up from there on! So crazy! Thank you for sharing your experience! I’m glad to see that others also experienced the laughing/smiling parts!

14 Likes

Thank you for indepth review. :pray:

10 Likes

Perhaps the breathing is too intense?
I change the range during the exercise. For example, I start out deeper and slower, then I increase the tempo. Or vice versa. It depends on my condition or my mood.
Personally I like a deeper, faster than usually, but not a forced tempo. Exactly afterwards you feel the full effectiveness of the exercise and a burst of energy.
Any forcefulness causes fatigue. I change my breathing pattern when I do it.

7 Likes

I do it for 3 minutes and 45 seconds (I have a timer) + I turn on my favorite music (I like progressive house / trance genre)

Try different options - the main thing is not to force yourself. Find a personal, individual style of breathing, in which you feel comfortable doing the exercise.

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo lol

6 Likes

Can I use this with ego dissolution

6 Likes

Sure.

6 Likes

My 25+ day streak is no more… Is my excuse that i had been playing with my nephew all day long enough to merit me not starting over?

3 Likes

I’m not _OM but I’m afraid it isn’t… :*

A while ago, I’ve dived again into the 22-week Star Exercise “adventure” along with other meditations. I’ve had to restart from scratch 5 times, mercilessly. Despite having “good” excuses for skipping the program at times. “Good” excuses = the “gentler” shapes and sizes of the ego. That dude is a real master at sidetracking… It does that with very “comfy” ways. Like “rhoooo my pal… what’s the big deal if you lose 1 day? Don’t you deserve some rest and have ‘a life’ after all?” (insert wink)

Perso, I acknowledge the dude but… I haven’t said my last word yet lol.

_OM would explain much better than me.

16 Likes

The entire initial plan was negotiated in advance…
Any deviation from the plan nullifies the schedule.

It makes a lot of sense, and it has to do with discipline, and internal preparation, and experience, and planning your life.

If you are serious about this exercise, zero out the schedule. Be honest :)
It’s not the end of the world. It’s an added experience :)

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :+1: :+1:

So I’m currently on the 22-week program as well. There’s one day where I can’t for the life of me remember whether I did the evening session or not. It’s possible I did but I reset the counter just to be on the safe side.

Well…one piece of advice I can give is to start having freezing cold showers…twice a day, right before the star exercise. Give that ego bastard some yang treatment and all of a sudden, maintaining the discipline of doing a simple 2 minute breathing exercise twice a day will start to look a lot simpler.

12 Likes

:rofl:

Bro I was on the 22 week exercise and when I got done with my homework & spiritual practice, I jumped straight to bed and forgot to do the exercise :sob:

Pro-tip: write it on a schedule and be strict about it so you don’t forget. You won’t remember from memory alone. Gotta write it down.

This also helps give me discipline and mental fortitude. Would definitely recommend it to anyone else :+1:

9 Likes

Similar situation here :joy: Ego-amnesia. Yes, really… that dude is good at its job.

Absolutely…

When I finish the program, I’ll even jump in a bathtub filled with ice. Or better: do it outdoors. Otherwise, I can already picture myself in some idiotic poses like “wooohooo, I’ve finished the program, so proud!! :love_you_gesture:” which can lead to additional issues :)))

“TL;DR”:

11 Likes

i was going through this thread lowkey judging those who missed a day because i hAvE CoMpLeTeD iT when you reminded me the same happened to me lmao🤣 i was nearing the end of 22 weeks so i was like we’re gonna let this one slip lol

getting a nice vibe check as always here😌

13 Likes