So I read about the exercise, and although I doubt my current schedule would allow me to do this regularly, I decided I would do it when I could, especially since I have been feeling weak these days. Correct me if I did something wrong (probably did since this was my first time); this is how I did it:
I stood in my room barefoot, about 2 feet apart, with my arms straight, with my left hand facing upwards and my right hand facing downwards. I started deep breathing from my stomach while closing my eyes and trying to visualize a purple energy coming into my body from my left hand, sort of making an orb near my plexus and being spread throughout my body, leaving through my right hand.
When my arms tired, I would lower and relax them as needed while still trying to visualize. I did it for a minute, or it felt like that, but I could feel energy in my jaw, chest, hand, arms, and legs, but not in my solar plexus. After it got a bit intense, I sat down on my bed in a lotus position with both palms relaxed on my knees facing upwards (should I have kept the right turned downward? ), and I believe it had been 4 minutes since I started when I checked the time on my laptop.
I started visualizing and affirming, “I am one with Universal Life Energy, it is flowing through me now, I feel it.” After a few seconds, my legs felt like something inside them was vibrating, sort of like when a leg falls asleep but without numbness. I did it until I could no longer feel much anywhere else except my legs.
I thought it might be excess energy not being able to move, so I stood up barefoot again on the floor, and it slowly went away. Now I got it four times in my legs while typing this, although these ones aren’t intense and stop when I move my leg a bit. Any idea why? I was also listening to Devic intercession while doing the exercise randomly so that might have something to do with it.
Anyways, I have felt similar sensations when I did half an hour of pranayama or meditation with deep breathing in the past, but I only really felt it in my chest and jaw, and it was less intense, with a bit of dizziness. With star exercise, there was no dizziness, and the energy felt stronger and lasted much longer.
Before I started, I felt weak and tired, and to give you an idea, just raising both arms made my heart pound for a while, whereas now I feel like I can run a marathon. Excited to do this more often.