Uncontrollable rage after breakup with a narcissist

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum,

Thank you for reading this. Special thanks go out to @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG for creating the Sapien masterpieces.

I am currently in recovery from a breakup with a very nasty covert narcissist woman. I cannot ban her entirely from my life because she is my business partner. The worst part is that sometimes we need to communicate at least about work.

Sapien Med fields have helped me immensely. If not for them, especially Project Mental Health and Shielding, recuperation would have taken years. Trust me when I am saying that they literally stopped me on the verge of insanity.

What is happening now is that I feel completely uncontrollable rage toward that person, and I do want to be in complete control of my emotions as these are energy feeding this vampire. To this point, virtually nothing helps, I am sometimes unable to concentrate on even tasks at hand. That relationship took quite a toll.

That said, I ask your recommendations on Sapien fields that would help me calm down and eventually be in full control of myself. Disconnect from / Repel Negativity work only for a little. Maybe I should get the Empathic Smart Armor, but not sure yet.

3 Likes

Resilience
Might be Very useful

Emotional Release
Internal Alchemical Crucible
Chakras fields, Chakras work
Brain fields

I wish you a fast recovery. :pray:

The sooner you accept the situation and the sooner you stop caring, the better.

2 Likes

I would try smart cord cutter and Soul Restoration.

2 Likes

Would Manly Man help? Reports I’ve read seems it’s calming and gives a grounding feeling, same for the Women.

1 Like

Maybe

There is also Shielding 3.0 and Dragon bone armour.

Environmental Transformer Servitor too.

1 Like

Hi, Mike. Let’s look at a potential bright side to this. We have deeply engrained patterns that are sometimes difficult to find or expose. If you adhere to the many lifetimes theory, the subject becomes even more interesting!

Your partner has exposed the fact that within you is uncontrollable rage - awesome! Let’s introduce gratitude to the picture. Inwardly thank her for allowing you to see that pattern and bless her for volunteering to be that mirror for you. And speaking of mirrors, I’ll bet you didn’t see any narcissistic traits in you, did you? Yet in order to attract this person, the seed of that energy will also be in you to some extent. More reasons for awesome gratitude! Partnership of all kinds is a blessed thing. It exposes our best and it exposes our worst. The best thing is it exposes! As you let go of all attachment to the emotional reactions to the 3D situation, realize that you are so many steps closer to identifying with the real you. Never let your gaze stray far from the being that you are within. Fortunately being in the presence of Dream and his clearing treasures we have the ability to heal and to become the chalice for blessings for the next ones in line who have these earthly adventures. Blessings to you and happy healing! :slight_smile:
angel good-morning-beautiful

Oh yeah, almost forgot. The Inner Smile is a realtime healer too. Inwardly smile at the pain and discomfort. It is your inner being showing you that the real you has your back and knows that the feelings are temporary but the lessons are forever. Smile and know that you are not the one this happened to, but just the witness of it, sans uncomfortable emotional reactions.

11 Likes

I feel ego dissolution would heavily help with this. Meditate with this.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your replies, recommendations and the kind words!

The situation - interestingly - almost resolved itself while the post was pending approval :slight_smile: This pattern was actually a karmic part of my previous lifetimes which was, YAY!, removed by a friend healer of mine a few days back.

Right now I am recovering but every single day I am feeling way better than before, including caring less and less. What is more important, I am gradually becoming super-grateful to this person because by pushing my darkest buttons she actually pinpoints what I personally should be working on within myself. We all are each others’ mirrors after all, and this one was a true, dark karmic relationship from way back when that replayed itself with role reversal in this lifetime.

All your field recommendations are much appreciated but what now works for me is Childhood Revision as we were connected by this deep trauma inside. My soul tells me that to close this vicious cycle for good, a Psychic Mastery + Blueprint of the Past combo will work best, will grab these as soon as practically possible.

Blessings to you all!

3 Likes

DMT + Ego Diss combo works wonders and I would love to test Ego Diss+ in future :slight_smile:

Exactly! Thank you @Rosechalice !

1 Like

Thank you! Funny thing, these two worked but not as I expected, this was a deep internal trauma bond that had to be cleared out in another way.

Thank you! Reduce Estrogen worked wonders. First thing in the morning, removes moodiness altogether just after one listen.

Thank you! Emotional Release worked wonders when looped before and after the cleansing I mentioned. Resilience does work too. But specifically Unbreakable worked better instead of PONR, unexplainably. And Essence of the Mantras too.

1 Like

Thank you for updating - I am so grateful to know that you are finding your balance and your heart is opened.

1 Like

Yes! Thank you! It felt like I was scraping out a dumpster full of other people’s dirt. Still feels, but these are just leftovers on the bottom. The Circulatory Engineer + Soul Restoration (Heart Center) helped immensely btw.

:arrow_forward::arrow_forward: Play Karma Crucible
++ New Album: Sapien Medicine - Mental Health
++ Devil Reversed

for 21 days, you will be a new man!

Be ready to purging + ->> :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: literally. Thats the sign of real transformation.

1 Like

Forgiveness and Release
Grief Loss Loneliness
Emotional Release
Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities

1 Like

Actually, here is the real deal. Karma Crucible pushed me to the extent where multiple karmic crap surfaced. It was very overwhelming, but then the healer interfered and so these are gone. Those were impossible to remove by oneself, really. Too many lives, too many mistakes :)

1 Like

The first two actually did wonders. Especially the Loss one.

1 Like
2 Likes