Vibration of Creation

This is one of those audios that puts some people through hell before they break through. Emotional release for however long you need it and crucible 3x after VOC sessions helps. Also I recommend you not to loop this, I only use it once at the max.

6 Likes

After how much time you started to experience this sadness? Iā€™m asking because I bought it hours ago, looped it more than 4 times and all I experienced is some dizziness due to the changement of my vibration but nothing more.

I read somewhere that itā€™s good to pair it with Monoatomic Iron from Album 4 because it helps people ground. Cosmo-volt can also speed the process of healing.

• Additionnal tip: try to acknowledge, accept and feel this sadness or wathever emotion this field bring to the surface. This is the healtiest way to process and release it once and for all.
3 Likes

Iā€™ll give detail answer when I wake up tmo, but I have been feeling this since I got it, sadly. Then I stopped listening to fields after I got overload. Then I felt better but it came back once I started listening to it again

2 Likes

I think that your body is not yet accommodated to high vibrational energy and heā€™s doing his best to adapt to the situation by releasing the negative energy (sadness in your case) thus he can handle the positive one. A bad for a good my friend.
(Thatā€™s my personnal opinion).

Alchemical Crucible + Emotional Release are your best allies in this situation.

Iā€™m sure you can handle it. All you have to do is to be patient.

5 Likes

I am depressed and demotivated ā€¦ whenever I play this field it ā€˜movesā€™ things for me. It gets me to do things ā€¦ it makes me more alive if you could say.

2 Likes

Do you guys feel that these audios have different effects on everyone because of what their soul has gone through?

Like for example, VoC makes the left side of my face numb to where itā€™s like Iā€™m at the dentist. Others say it feels good, others cry.

VoDL for me gives me amazing dreams and feel at peace when Iā€™m focusing on that audio. Again some have mentioned they cried on this audio.

VoT? Yet to get.

5 Likes

Hey Pia where are you?

I really like your posts :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

This audio has interesting benefits after a few weeks. Here are a few.

*BEGINNING
The first steps of this audio are rough. My emotions were not all over the place, but my body not energetic at all! I could not even exercise! However, if you get through the first steps, the audio makes you feel great! The specific feelings I get is productive, motivated, driven, etc

SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN CREATIVE/ ARTISTIC TALENT
My friend has a studio and he lets us record in there for fun, and to keep it short, the verses I write areā€¦ questionable.
However, recently I went after a few weeks of VOC and I wrote 3 verses that were drastically different and actually sounded great! (Atleast for our standards :joy:) I even wrote in another language and it still sounded good!

Thanks for reading this review and thanks for the audio Sapien medicine!

15 Likes

could you please link me to the pdf you had talked about?

Its part of Energy Awakening Course

1 Like

Listening to this is making me cough, something must be releasing

3 Likes

I bought this yesterday, Iā€™m not sensible to variation of temperature. First listening, suddenly I got very cold, it was weird, then it started to vibrate in all my body, the cold vanished. It may be the processus (for me) to make more sensibility to energy. Also got a lot more of energy, I didnā€™t want to sleep yesterday and forced myself to go to bed.

8 Likes

I started listening to this, as i beileve am been down recently and this could help, But all it does it just hurt my organs. Should i stop listening or is it cleaning somthing up?

1 Like

You said youā€™ve been down recently and you want something to cheer you up right? It seems like even if this is helping you in another way, youā€™re still looking for something to help you feel better now.

You know a lot about fields, so I donā€™t know if these suggestions will be redundant to you but here are some suggestions

Vibration of divine love
Shamanic medicine blend
New perspectives
Zealot of positive change
Excalibur
Dolphin Totem

Hope you feel better soon :green_heart:

9 Likes

I donā€™t know if itā€™s kosher butā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦
Try it.
I did 5 hours ago, one single time.

2 Likes

I want to listen to him but i remember somone on the fourm said somthing about his audios, so i got a bit scarred i will give it a go. and think for myself and see how it goes.

Has this helped u?

I should mention I ā€˜meditatedā€™ for 10ā€™ before (Sapienā€™s Synchronized Breathing, but Iā€™m guessing anything works). Check the description first, he advises to meditate with it.

Thanks for the heads up, Iā€™ll check the archive :slight_smile: Iā€™ve started using some of his fields at about the same time with Sapienā€™s with great results, mostly in a meditational state, as he insists. I did not notice the odd stuff that may come up with QI, for example ā€” although one might communicate/interact with most of his fields, and Iā€™ve even received guidance.

Iā€™ll add this to that thread.

1 Like