Vibration of Divine Love

Yes, it’s a beautiful mantra to meditate to.

1 Like

@This_Boy_Here remember Gurumayi had us meditate on Hamsa/So’ham last year

https://www.siddhayoga.org/teachings/explore-gurumayis-message-for-2019/songs-and-poems/mala-pherata-jug-bhaya

2 Likes

Why thank you kind sir! :grinning:

Just Remembered it’s AUM.

The way is was broken down to me during research is:

A: aaaaaaa - vibratory creation

U: ooooooo - vibratory sustainment

M: mmmm - creation cycling back into infinite spirit

This chant, broken down and pronounced and stretched deliberately is supposed to help one create their desired reality, sustain it and destroy whatever stands in the way of it manifesting or maintaining existence.

7 Likes

In the Sanskrit alphabet, there are 50 letters, sixteen vowels. Fourteenth vowel is O and fifteenth is Au - when combined with the nasal sound or bindu, they become Om and Aum. The original sound indeed is OM but composed of five components a, u, m, bindu (nasal sound) and nada (subtle sound where the mind rests when chant ends) - each representing aspects of creation, sustaining, release, disappearance and pure grace. These five are also the main actions of Divine happening in micro and macrocosms.

The breakin down of the components seems to be a recent phenomenon which was not followed in the Vedic age. The most ancient of scriptures, Rigveda, calls the primordial sound as the ‘fourtheenth vowel’ and hence is Om (omityekaksharam brahma). Tantras state that for those that are not purified by the “fire” (initiatory rituals as Vedic path is basically solar or fire path), the fifteenth vowel aka Aum is to be chanted as it is softer for the uninitiated.

The New Age yoga Gurus and Babas, who are pretty unfamiliar with traditional practices seem to have popularized Aum more than OM. Traditionally, the Sanskrit Bijas should never be chopped into components when pronouncing, they need to be uttered as one continuous seed sound - the internal components are to be understood for meditation, but not intonated.

An alternate explanation I have heard is that OM is non-intonable divine sound whereas Aum is intonable vocalized sound, but that does not seem right. Anyone who knows Sanskrit always writes and pronounces the syllable as Om and not Aum.

7 Likes

Btw, Dream already has an extremely potent mantra recorded. From the formless Divine (OM) to form-ful Divine (Hreem) - and their interplay resulting in aim (creation), shreem (sustaining), kleem (destruction).

8 Likes

But wouldn’t be easier to reach your goals with a higher vibration? :)

Agreed. I am conflicted on buying this one after vibration of creation for a few reasons, it the least of which has to do with the fact that there’s going to be a third one—and I have no clue what it could possibly be!

is it perceived by other people that you have a high vibration?

2 Likes

Send that book to Dream uncle he does love to read such books… lol :laughing:

1 Like

How u reach high level I have ascension tag I just don’t exactly know wat to do

2 Likes

how many weeks have you had it ?! how many hours do you wear it per day? have you been thinking about boosting the climbing article with the field booster ?! what did you observe while wearing it,What are your experiences.
Sorry for all these questions, and respond as you can and as much as possible.

1 Like

Well, that purpose is defined on an individual basis. You define your purpose.

But, if I were to come up with a purpose for it, I would say… the purpose to is to free yourself from suffering. Suffering derives from attachment and when one is detached, one is mentally and spiritually free. So the purpose is freedom.

The purpose is also growth. I for one believe the universe’s sole purpose is to expand infinitely. And we are all elements through which the universe expands. Me growing spiritually is me fulfilling my soul’s purpose and by extension the purpose of the universe expanding itself. I think I’ve been reincarnating on earth for a long time, learning and growing through each life. Detaching from the ego and becoming the all once again is the end goal.

And when you have a high vibration, you also begin to raise the vibration of all that is around you. You help lift the earth from its dark and low vibration that has plagued the planet for thousands of years. So these are just a few things that one can define as purpose for this path.

33 Likes

Won’t be more expensive and won’t be more powerful.

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with that. Well said.
I’d like to add that some people are born naturally with a higher vibration due to their soul’s merits, but as they grow up as humans on earth it becomes hard to maintain it, getting lost in the confusion, so these tools are definitely of a immeasurable value.

1 Like

Will it be linked this time with achieving goals and crushing obstacles or it’s another accession series?

2 Likes

Meditate. Meditate. Meditate. While raising your vibration, your ego will become more aggressive and push hard to maintain its control over your consciousness. It’s relatively easy for it to do so if you don’t observe your mind objectively. Your ego has had a hold on your consciousness for your entire life and it will boa constrict you with ease if you don’t learn to silence it.

If you just wear the item and wait for your mind to become free, it will take a much longer time for the detachment to occur.

Also some things of note… eating meat will slow down the raising of your vibration (you can still raise your vibration with meat, just will be slowed down a little more). Substances like alcohol are low vibrational. Drug addictions, sex addictions, self hatred, hatred of others and all those kinds of things keep your vibration low. When you have the ascension tag, you will be forced to deal with these things. If you don’t, you’ll remain low.

24 Likes

No. Just another part of the ascension series. As I mentioned before, having a higher vibration isn’t about achieving goals or crushing obstacles. It’s about transcending all that. And again, not that there’s anything wrong with having goals and crushing obstacles. I’m on that same wavelength currently. But it’s just not what these audios are for.

17 Likes

Had for a month I wear .it all day I did boost it. Hatred a lot of old stuff like thinking patterns and feelings .i have this one experience we’re ill be walking through my hallway and it’s night and my mom says my name I can’t stand this I believe this is a soft spot in my ego. Basically it makes me hate her guts
There’s more but it’s just more thinking patterns

2 Likes

First off detachment ,will occur how and wat is the at peace state like and yes I’m pretty much already vegan I’ve heard from a guy that meat has energy of static or the lowest u can eat

1 Like