Vision of Clarity (Released on Gumroad)-Public Project

Thank you @Kalacakra
It’s just physical thing doesn’t work very efficient to me, but the mental stuff works like a charm.

As you said, i should not have a mental barrier block that only NFT works better. But being as a new technology on distributing the energy/field, i am biased to think that it is a better method to get result.

Yes, always compare to myself rather than others on the progress. This is very true, as i know someone is very hardcore and loop the track for the whole day/night. I think my energy body is not strong enough to do something like that. Thanks for your words once again.

1 Like

No problem, it is totally acceptable, many people also prefer NFT to save the time of listening to audios 2 to 3 times. And many including myself want to fix so many problems in short time for all the damage done to our bodies. Also it is visual when it comes to NFTs so some kind of visualization happens on the side but I see all these are micro-aids.

Given a choice many on the forum would prefer NFT for everything (may be we should poll to see the validity?)

For energy body you can try this:

1. SLR
  2. Energy Blockage Removal
  3. Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning

After a while you can purchase this - New Release: Aura and Energy Body Repair

2 Likes

hmm a suggestion…

how about gumroad but an Mandala/Image release and can be shared with family members???

2 Likes

Thanks @Kalacakra I will use the aura cleanse. I don’t do that often. Maybe I have to do that more often.

I am just speaking of my experience. I started my journey with sapien when he released plasma protocol. I bought it mainly for my health. Unfortunately it did I very little changes on my health situation. I also got the vibration series and soul series and still enjoy a lot as they had direct impact on the quality of my meditation.

When I first tried universal om, at the moment when the transaction went through and attached to me, my head was like having a magnet and it was tingling for almost for 30 minutes. It is so much more powerful compared to the audio version of vibration of creation. So the nft somehow override my protection system and gives me the effect it is supposed to deliver.

It’s true that advanced people should be energy sensitive, and decrease their blockages, but if you brought a mountain of debts from previous lives, compared to someone who only has a school bag of debt, it is clear that the preferred method on cultivation/assistant will be different

1 Like

Yes your experience is what matters but offering different perspective without discounting your experience. The NFT is for energetic upliftment and I can’t even guess what could have gone into making.

I listen to conceptual realizations (CR) very rarely may be twice in a week but I also own The Grander Scheme which I believe to be an extension of the CR field, now I don’t know which one is responsible but the other day when my brother was watching a chinese tv-show on YT, the subtitles ran out towards the end for a while but I somehow could make out what the actors were talking. Now, I don’t feel any energetic boost from the nft nor felt when I got it into my wallet. But when I look at the image, I feel something but I can’t put my finger on it. I probably have dense energy body too.

If you still feel the NFT is what you want for this, you could request Captain, he may change his mind.

1 Like

Whenever I see a notification on this thread I am refreshing gumroad. I think I have spent atleast 3 hours refreshing it in the last 2 days :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Captain, if we could have a mandela along with the audio, it would satisfy all of us. It doesn’t have to be tokenized as an NFT just an image attached to gumroad audio would be totally fine.

10 Likes

I guess Captain will do whatever the best for all of us. I will wait and observe. Thank you for your comment!

2 Likes

Yes :+1:

IT’S OUT!!!

21 Likes

Let’s gooooooo!!!

3 Likes

Is it safe to loop Captain?

Does this field contain “ Symmetrical Eyes”?

yes

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s this field or it’s just my health problem flaring up. I feel the nerves on the side of my head going numb

1 Like

Awesome work guys, thanks to you and Captain for making it happen.

1 Like

How do I mediate with mandala? What am I going to do with the 20 minutes?

Does this function allow us to see chi, aura?

2 Likes

It should be possible to see auras over extended periods of using the field.

Just focus on the the mandela for 20 mins. I believe as we have the audio that was not originally planned, just listening to it for 20 mins while meditating on getting astral vison should give the same results.

we need to experiment to find out the finer details

8 Likes

Bonjour , veillez m’excuser , je viens de m’inscrire avec vous, donc je comprends pas bien comment ça se passe ici , mais je voulais savoir si je pourrais acheter ce champs pour mes yeux et je voulais aussi savoir si ça marche pour un laser iridotomie j ai fais un trou pour sue le liquide circule bien mais après l e laser je vois flou avec picotement et brûlure et je vois des halos depuis 4 mois et j’ai des yeux asymétriques, j’aurais besoin d’une réponse merci d’avance :pray:

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t understand you.

And Welcome to our community!! :raised_hands:

2 Likes