Visual Introspection (The Micro Dose)

This + “Synesthesia Field”?

Anyone else here has Auditory to visual synesthesia?

1 Like

I used to see “waves” when listening to music when I was younger, but it faded as I got older. Like they’d arch in certain directions depending on what I’d listen to. Like when you throw a stone into a still pond.

They wouldn’t be a particular colour, more a distorting of the surrounding.

I used the Synesthesia field for a bit, not long enough to see any effect I don’t think.

This field however, I’m a strictly monochrome kind of guy, all my artwork is black and white, I only wear black clothes etc. But, since listening to this field, I find myself incorporating more colour into content I produce, and my artwork.

I don’t feel the effect as strongly as the first week of using it, but I can tell it affects my cognition.

11 Likes

Love this field, works as a “Vibration of Trancendence” for me. Feel more attuned to my intuition and enhances colours very beautiful.

It is good when you are microdosing on mushrooms too - makes the effect a little stronger :smiley:

Tried to mix it with LSD too (90 ug) - it really made me laugh for a very long time :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

It’s no longer available on Gumroad. Is there an alternative?

2 Likes
5 Likes

Autism. Microdosing.

3 Likes

I went 3 months without playing this field thinking theres no long term benefits…boy was I wrong. I played it and saw a whole other world…all Dreamweavers mandalas nft changed… They became animated when you glare your eyes and ho into trance…some freak the hell out you but the animated pictures like in harry potters movies are insane…

13 Likes

You’ve inspired me to start using this again :smiley:

4 Likes

Funny, saw a reportage on Netflix about LSD and psilobycin. Looks promising towards the future. Any reviews for this one? Does it affect your rational 3D filter and you see more stuff? I see mostly above the effect is more calmness and losing anxiety :slight_smile:

1 Like

The calmness, grounding, focus alone is worth it. Probably the only field that can keep me focused on work for long hours. I like looping for hours but then things get to blurry at times to where I can’t even see with my glasses on lol

3 Likes

This is so cool, I’m on day 3 and colors look so vibrant and beautiful! That was the first effect I noticed, now I’m noticing music is starting to sound much better too. I go on Instagram and am like damn everything looks so rich and saturated. Really noticing the mood boost and focus effect too. Its much easier for me to really get into whatever I’m doing. Thanks Captain.

11 Likes

Wanted to update after listening for 3 weeks. This field it legit feels like a trip, but a very clean trip. No disoriented feeling of nausea or any impairments like I’d get from the real thing. Ill try my best to describe what I’m experiencing. It’s like my mind is syncing up with my visual processes. For example I can look at a tree or the texture of my jeans and my mind simultaneously creates a cartoony, rich and animated image In my mind of whatever I’m looking at. Like if I were to imagine a tree with out looking at one my mind would create a beautiful almost perfect like image. Not in terms of clarity because it’s hard for me to visualize like I want to but in terms of what my mind creates. Well when play this field a few times everything I look at has this effect slightly. But even deeper because I can visual an array of things about that object. Like tree - wood - leaves - air - breath - life. Or shoe - design - color pattern - material. I see and feel in much more depth with this field and it’s Truly amazing. It’s been making my work days more enjoyable too. I hope I made sense.

18 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m experiencing and makes me little tired and great mood enhancer I can see the image of the field moving too.

3 Likes

Ofcourse you made tons of sense!!! I did similar experiment by combining it with Cyber brain and when I closed my eyes after a while…I had patterns dancing all over…in my minds eye…

I guess you might enjoy Tetrachromacy.

1 Like

I think I got this field the same day I got black martian jing, and I usually get tired when my body integrates a new field. But maybe the jing helped that.

Does anyone in here have test of tetrachromacy I got it but don’t see results yet?

Stacking with Ego dissolution.

Will see its effects over the coming week.

1 Like

stack it with cyber brain and you’ll experience synaptic energy discharge in visual form

though combined with ego dissolution seems very interesting

1 Like

I mean’t to type my file address for ego dissolution, but it did a google search instead:

1 Like