What has the Soul Restoration Brow Storage Center done for you?

so I have a specific condition i’m hoping to find a solution for. I have actually spent a lot of money trying various items and audios in hopes of finding a solution for something that has really been bothering and hindering my day-to-day. I don’t really know what’s going on. I just feel like I’m not myself. I feel constantly bombarded by energies (severely). To the point I can’t do anything…sometimes I feel like I’m ‘blocked’ to do what I want… Items I have tried include the psychic shielding tag, shielding card, eviction card, unlimited energy, Intercession etc. Paid audios include Vibration of Creation, Soul Restoration Core, heart chakra, base chakra etc. I have yet found something that works for helping me with this …

I am thinking of trying the Brow Storage Center audio and was wondering if anyone can share their experience using this. What has it done for you? Can it help with energy sensitivities/disturbances?

Any advice on becoming less sensitive and bothered by outside energy would be helpful too… Also any suggestions on what might be happening :)

5 Likes

If you feel like things get into your head, go with Brow Storage Center. If instead things affect you more emotionally, go with Heart Storage Center. For all around protection go with Core.

12 Likes

Could either be an entity bothering you or suddenly other peoples energies have an large impact on you.

The too energy sensitive part happened to me, when I started to use Vibration of Creation. At that time Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0 helped me a lot.

Empathic Shielding audio on gumroad helped as well, but it’s 20 bucks.

But there is the free Empathic Shielding mandala, which you can print out and carry with you. Description from Dream in the Instagram comments

Maybe there are a bunch of blockages in your energy system? Are you regularly using the Deep Energy Body / Aura Cleanse?

This official Cleanse Energy playlist could help in that case.

If there is an entity stealing your energy, then Ego Dissolution followed by the Point of No Return Stack and at the end Entity Removal should make you feel a difference.

Try Clear all Negative Energy and Entity Removal as well.

Regarding the Soul Restoration Brow, it helped me get rid of an entity that was feeding of me. Descriped what happened on the forum here.

Since I bought SR + SR (forehead) on the same day, it is difficult for me to discern, which mp3 did what.

But I think the brow audio did this:

• overall more Shen
  • feeling my body produce WuJi
  • fell in love with fasting

Never really was interested in fasting at all, but after getting the two SR audios I spontaneously decided to do two 48 hour water fasts within one and a half week. It was super easy and I felt energized all the time.

I could sense my upper Dan Tien working hard. Felt like a WuJi steam engine lol.

21 Likes

Wouldn’t you get the same effects with something like this? Always been curious to do the same.

https://youtu.be/LcW1FZRXrYE

If an entity is stealing your energy, then print out the michael mandala 24/7 and ask him for protection:
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/uploads/default/original/1X/86e956bb6dd0a95ec45ea723f165a438a79d221e.jpeg

Play the following archaic Greek prayer too. A friend of mine got completely rid of his entity by using the video + mandala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxFkUwxfq-k

7 Likes

Thanks for the long answer! Is there a difference between the empathic shielding audio and mandela?

i have also suspected that the vibration of Creation might make someone more sensitive (i.e. make my particular issue worse) hence I took a pause on it.

How did you find the Core Restoration (in terms of sensitivity)?

Not quite sure. Mandala will give you the energy 24/7, while, according the description, the audio:

is designed to stay around you for a few hours

Haven’t used the mandala though.

Not in my experience. I listen to all three of the vibration audios every day and didn’t notice an increase in sensitivity with the SR audios.

But the audios make me feel the upper and lower Dan Tien with absolute clarity, everytime I play it.

4 Likes

-Helps with seeing with eyes closed.
(Havent used it that consistently but will do, the more the better I guess)

-Similar to ego dissolution, but instead straight up murders those annoying self-created thoughtforms whose sole purpose is to ruin you (still ego), making mental alchemy easy peasy.

-Feel like a God with all the spiritual energy/fearlessness.

-Forces you to remember were more than just flesh and bones, a sense of “higher purpose” seems more attractive than before.
(Everyday average shit wont interest you as much).

Note ; The saying
“man cannot serve two masters” applies here.

Anything that feeds the lower ego, be it hormones, increase of primal urges, even human limited intelligence that tries to reason everything, will minimize/nullify the effects.

Note 2 ; Meditate with this properly. Dont put it in the background as part of some retarded “stack” with 50 other fields, it wont work.

12 Likes

Thanks for posting the link to the Greek prayer. I tried it last night, it helped me. Is it specifically for angels? I now have it in the bookmarks, right next to the Exorcism Rite V.2

3 Likes

I think it’s prayer that specifically calls for St. Michael and St. Gabriel.

2 Likes

i saw some doreen virtue content saying that calling angels risk calling demons pretending to be angels.

Ignore that ignorant-assed bullshit.

6 Likes

can someone direct me to when the soul restoration audio(s) idea came to the forum?

I remember reading in the original announcement thread for the Soul Restoration - Core audio that someone asked if the same thing could be done for the heart and mind centers as well. So, that’s where the idea for those two came from, but I don’t recall seeing anything about the Core audio before the announcement thread was created.

2 Likes

Yes, this I recall. For some reason I feel like someone made a specific request and dream was intrigued by the idea and created them.

1 Like

Hi @Zen is this what you are looking for?

Dream then responded

5 Likes

I suspect some posts from Atreides, such as the one below, complemented with studies of energy centers (personal speculation, can be totally wrong). Although Captain had specified that Soul/Core wasn’t replacing anything (in the related thread).

3 Likes

Thank you @Jennyfire && @Bronyraur!!! Yes this is it!

3 Likes

Sorry! I originally asked what the Greek prayer said but I see above you mention it’s a prayer for archangel Michael and Gabriel.

1 Like