What’re your craziest results

Results from sapien med that you absolutely didn’t expect or just was very undeniable

5 Likes
  • Getting my life back at a level I could cope and take control to make changes by using PoNR after I tried a ton of other things and spent thousands of dollars. (definitely didn’t expect at this point, I was hopeless)

• Maha Ganapati Yagna 1, 2. (definitely didn’t expect)

• Used The Plasma Flaunt and got some very important health benefits which I prefer not to go in details. But yes crazy results, they were significant. (didn’t expect because same results I would get with difficult long health protocols. Listening a first time single loop achieved such results).

Please note: Posted my craziest results, there are many more which were less crazy, more subtle. Also keep in mind, it is not all peaches and cream. I also used several other fields extensively which never achieved their purpose/goal for me or even came close.

11 Likes

The amount of muscle I can put on with no weight training, just swimming using manly man, hypermasculinity and muscle cheat. I’m also vegetarian and hardly eat much these days so it really isn’t possible without fields :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Feeling safe. Almost anything can be fixed.

Conclusion from discovering fields in general, where Sapien was my first introduction.

5 Likes

Glad you’re here.

3 Likes

Curing of my Hepatitis C. :pray:

The Homams and Yagnas are the most effective types of fields, in my opinion. They’re incredible. Medical fields as well.

11 Likes