What to do

Thanks abunch, really appreciate it. The second I fall asleep I instantly shoot back into a panic attack. Maybe I just need to wait for everything to just calm down hopefully. Or a field that erases all others

1 Like

ok. let’s listen to all purpose anxiety

focus on your breathing… nice and slow

7 Likes

Thank you, is there anything to undo all fields?

1 Like

:speaking_head: :wind_face: :fire:Clean Fields:boom:activated:boom:

5 Likes

:pray::pray::pray: thank you. I think I pushed my energy capacity much further than I should have because I can’t think of anything else. I eat really well and haven’t felt anything like this before.

1 Like

Ye dont forget to update , but also :

Breathe

Listen the song if you want

5 Likes

off topic but :heart_eyes:…whew the memories to this song… almost forgot about it.

3 Likes

What are the atomic rebel ones?

1 Like

gif desu

:relieved: :fireworks:

4 Likes

Awesome Music

Drums of war its my favorite one of those . check it out :sunglasses:

:face_with_monocle:Edit : Are you better man? :)

1 Like

Interesting, thank you. I’m praying I didn’t cause any permanent damage and this ends soon.

The shaking has improved compared to earlier but I’m having a hard time focusing on anything and can’t lie down. I keep getting these weird sensations in my head to.

For any chance? do you take pre-workouts?

Nope, I quit caffeine and any stimulants over a year ago entirely

Maybe it’s some sort of hardcore resistance from my ego? Because I’ve played ego Dissolution quite a few times this past couple weeks and I noticed I was becoming much much more energy sensitive

1 Like

Hi @Anon1, how are you going now?

This is classic lowered threshold for abnormal electrical activity in the brain.

The threshold for abnormal electrical activity drops when falling asleep and is lowest when one is sleeping.

When the threshold is lowered too much, abnormal electrical activity produces panic attacks and anxiety in the brain.

What is typically needed is something to raise the threshold in the brain so that it remains higher throughout sleep.

A couple of fields can help with this and may be worth trying.

If they help, they should also help reduce the shaking and nerve pain (also related to this same threshold producing these effects)

Photosynthesis will reduce the brain’s oxygen utilisation needs and can raise the threshold for abnormal electrical activity in the brain.

(When it is lowered, the brain becomes hypoxic and this can help.)

It and the BDNF field are typically most effective when the threshold for abnormal electrical activity is lowest.

The new Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex field may help raise the threshold for a more prolonged period of time and protect the nervous system as well.

So you can perhaps try:

9 Likes

Apart from the above, waiting can also sometimes help. (the threshold may raise by itself over time, depending upon the circumstance)

One can also attempt to sleep at an inclined angle or upright—typically this can help raise the threshold when one is having difficulty sleeping due to this.

One can also stimulate the vagus nerve to raise the threshold.
This can be done in a few ways:

• via the Vagus Nerve Stimulation field,
  • and/or by rubbing the sternum (the vertical bone in the centre of the chest) circularly and putting pressure on it with the hands.
  • and/or by pressing the tongue to the roof of the mouth
  • and/or by closing the glottis (a glottal stop)

However, this stimulation of the vagus nerve may not produce a lasting enough raise in the threshold for one to sleep properly.

But it may provide some relief overall as well.

6 Likes

Thank you, makes sense. I’ll wait a bit longer before any fields and try the sternum rub. Do you think it was listening to fields to frequently that screwed my brain and system?

2 Likes

It’s difficult to say precisely, but it certainly sounds like you’ve overloaded your system with something.

Perhaps the Muscles Beyond Limits effects Akira noted earlier in this thread, and perhaps too many listens of any of the fields you’ve mentioned listening to too many times.

It’s always best to limit fields to a small listening amount when one is unsure of field limits, and to follow the field’s recommendations in the description.

Typically 2-3 listens is enough for most fields, sometimes 1-2 of the newer fields, which are all very powerful.

(Apropos of this, raising the blood sugar can also help raise one’s threshold for abnormal electrical activity and can be used to help treat such circumstances)

8 Likes

Ya I definitely learned my lesson. Thank you so much everyone for all the support and fast responses! :pray: :pray:

Right now I still feel about the same, shaking, fast heart, hardcore brain fog, freezing. Trying to relax and keep waiting it out before I try something different.

5 Likes

Shaking, heart rate and debilitating brain fog is finally starting to calm down. Got a slight pressure in my head but I don’t dare try to sleep yet, I tried again a little bit ago and about started another episode. Will give it a couple more hours and then try Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex or something similar depending how I’m feeling.

I was reading that when you kill candida it releases 70+ different types toxins (including many neurotoxins). So another possibly is I just had one of the worlds most intense, horrendous candida die-off reactions ever due to playing the Fungal Destroyer to many times.

1 Like

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes