What TV shows are youwatching?

Had a feeling it was going to. But like a rocket, most shows fizzle out. Except for a few exceptional ones, in my case Breaking Bad, that was a slow burn and it just got better and better till the end.

I know what you mean. An artist friend once told me to separate the art from the artist, but I can’t do that all the time either, and it depends on the gravity of the offense. Some celebs weirds me out too.

4 Likes

IMO, art as a message, you can’t separate who and what.

4 Likes

Did you guys watch The OA?
I really liked that show, it’s a bummer that there won’t be a season 3.

I like the show’s concept of “parallel dimensions” or “timelines”, and especially liked the ending of the second season, so much potential.
Also, I just like Jason Isaacs in everything :smiley:

1 Like

Lol my life itself is enough of a TV show now.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

But which one??

ER? Grey’s Anatomy?
Friends?
Gossip Girl?
Criminal Minds?

1 Like

Hmm good question. I wanna say Grey’s Anatomy (minus the romance) plus Death Note (minus the killing). It’s like if the DC movie Shazam were a show…

1 Like

Also been a while since I watched that show. Is Meredith still alive? :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know, I’ve never watched that show, these were the only two “hospital” dramas I could think of :smiley:
Ah yeah there is also Scrubs!

I watch shows that either have a spiritual/occult tone or are (true) crime. Preferably not too violent :D
Did watch ER though on TV when I was a kid and Scrubs was quite fun

1 Like

Have you watched Marcella?

It’s a pretty good crime show. First two seasons are set in London. Third in Belfast.

1 Like

Yepp, i like this woman too, i dont remember her name.
She is also in the show American Odyssey where she is a (badass) solder stuck on enemy land, trying to survive and get back home and unearth some conspiracies. other than that i remember the french guy being hot :sweat_smile: I liked that one.

I watched Marcella as the seasons were coming out, I liked the first, the second was okay and the third a bit much :smiley:

1 Like

I hate what she did at the end of season 2. And season 3, she went full psycho.

1 Like

Doctor Foster is kinda detectivey but it’s about catching a cheating husband :joy:

I’ll be honest, I found it entertaining but for the wrong reasons (it’s hilarious)

2 Likes

yeah ive seen this one too xD
why did you think it was hilarious?
I thought it was sad, some of the characters are just so pathetic… but very realistic, someone close to me was going through a very similar thing IRL before/while I watched it

2 Likes

Haha two sides of the same coin I guess. I thought it was absolutely pathetically hilarious the kind of petty fights the husband and wife would have to the extent where they were willing to ruin other people’s lives and neglect their own son. They’re everything I hate in a parent.

But I suppose it’s very realistic in that sadly, a lot of families are like that. I’m grateful to say that mine is not like that.

3 Likes

:+1:t2: We also have a local/adapted version of this series. The difference is that each episode here lasts at least 180 minutes (for any local series btw) :no_mouth: … So the plot becomes even more… unnecessarily complex and extra dramatized lol

3 Likes

More fun :joy: :joy: :joy:

Actually tbh I can empathise a bit more with the mother. She didn’t do anything wrong at the start except maybe not form a proper connection with her son. Vengeance eventually consumes her though.

2 Likes

Here’s the local poster by the way :)))

4 Likes

Dayum

1 Like

I needed a break so I took the day off and ordered some pizza. I almost finished the entire 1st season in one sitting. I enjoyed this one very much, thanks for mentioning this here :100:

6 Likes

2 Likes