What TV shows are youwatching?

I have heard so many good things about this show.

One of the best movies i watched in 2006

No one’s watching Dan Brown’s Lost Symbol? The first episode was not bad at all…

Adele dropped her new song…Is it just me but not really feeling this one…

4 Likes

already a HIT

There’s a new season of You.

I loved this creepy show so much when I watched it in 2019.

Gonna watch it after I’m done with the new season of La Casa de Papel

2 Likes

Anyone watching the midnigh mass (Netflix)?

2 Likes

I am just finishing this anime called Monster. It’s quite heavy in terms of thriller and psychological impact. Does anyone know any good light hearted shows?

1 Like

Have you seen this

2 Likes

I haven’t but sounds like hearted enough. Thank you! Where can I watch this?

1 Like

I think it’s on crunchyroll.com :slight_smile:

1 Like

not great but good show.
Its watchable show

1 Like

Watched Venom 2

Experience

What a shit movie

2 Likes

Hmmm Venom 1 isn’t good movie either

1 Like

Yup finished that in two gos. Maybe it’s because of the religious aspects. I actually like it better than the Haunting of Hill House, which many think is the best work of the director. The monologues in Midnight Mass can be a bit much for some but any flaws in the show were redeemed (pun here😝) by the church scene alone in episode six. In another life I would act exactly like Ali🥛

2 Likes

Just finished episode one of Dopesick. Quality show. But not feeling to watch eps two and three since I know it’s only going downhill moving forward; not the show I mean the life of many especially when history reveals the so called consequences of Purdue.

That’s why fast food show like I Know What You Did Last Summer exists. I don’t compare it to the movie (the movie is so dated anyway) maybe that’s why I
able to enjoy it as it is. Don’t get me wrong it’s ridiculous😅 but it’s not the worst thing in the world.

my friends and i are watching Midnight Mass.

really interesting and we just finished episode 3.

horror isn’t my thing but i’ll watch with others. this one is really well done and has amazing acting and plot.

i didnt watch it all, well, i did, but i was partly sleeping through it.
i really liked the religious aspect, it’s a bit too obvious, but they portrayed the religious self-righteousness so well, there was a bible verse for every scene, every angle, any point you wanted to make you could do it with the bible.

2 Likes

yeah in my time with the religion i left there was plenty of those personalities around.

i’m glad it’s really just Bev and not multiple Bevs.

Episode 3 Spoiler

Lisa’s one sided conversation with Joe was so powerful for me and I truly believed she forgave him.

1 Like