What TV shows are youwatching?

I finished it yesterday and I’m bawling tbh. Never expected such a fun lighthearted anime to give me a bout of depression and grief.
The anime i’m talking about is Assassination Classroom. Someone please give me an anime rec with no tragedy!!

1 Like

what a scene!

American Gods : The Greatest Story Ever Told Season 2

1 Like

Anyone who has Netflix… just watched this last night. Really well done :+1: beautiful story, cinematography, and music

3 Likes

Late reply, but The Sopranos is definitely what you’re looking for

1 Like

Watching Dark on Netflix. Two episodes in. It does a good job of conveying that the world, at least the version inside your head of that notion, will not stand up to much scrutiny and that any serious attempt to understand it means risking your sanity. And while I suspect it will be a logic puzzle of the first order, I can’t help but admire how the writers have used the “out there” stuff to get me to care about characters who are otherwise just ordinary people in a small, nondescript German town without any real idea how to live the lives they want to live.

2 Likes

It’s fantastic isn’t it?

Who’s hyped for this?:

5 Likes

Godzilla vs Kong was amazing :fire:

The sound effects, fights, acting by godzilla and kong ;)

1 Like

Watched it for the first time this week, it was good.

Though King Kong felt pretty weak, Godzilla was more of a free agent without human masters. I couldn’t help but be on his side.

Also, saw no time to die, was not as bad as I expected, even good.

3 Likes
3 Likes

No one’s watching Hellbound?

5 Likes

Saw it as soon it came out, can’t wait for the 2nd season.

The South Korean’s are on fire in terms of Netlix releases. The plot twists and the thought of believing in something to fit a narrative is quite strong in these series. 5 :star:

3 Likes

Absolutely! Started with Train to Busan, then Squid Games, and then Hellbound… Superb stories and direction…

3 Likes

The lost symbol is REALLY good! It’s streaming on peacock:

Also highly recommend the book

2 Likes

Do you watched Sweet Home?
Great show and the monster looks really cool
Like this big dude

1 Like
1 Like

Hawkeye Episode 5 :slightly_smiling_face:

No missed this one! Made a note now, thank you…

Toss a coin to your Witcher ohh
Valley of plenty

11 Likes

New DLC for the game too I think

1 Like

Wheel of time on Amazon Prime is really great guys!

2 Likes