What TV shows are youwatching?

Not really a TV show but I booked tickets for tomorrow to watch No Way Home!! :partying_face: first movie i’ll be watching in theaters in 2 years!

2 Likes

Had to decide between Matrix Resurrection and NWH! Must say it was quite tough. :sweat_smile::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Watched it
I’m a massive fan so my opinion is biased lol
Simply incredible to watch another matrix movie

3 Likes

Watched NWH! A treat for all Spiderman fans. :sob::heart: we got closure.

1 Like

I want to share one of the best series of all time for me which I watched years ago and it broke my heart and those of who watched this.
Im not someone who is crying when watching sad movies or series but this show is another level.

!(Thats the second season)!

2 Likes

Yes! I love this series and was an emotional mess after it ended, but it also made me think a lot. It has very beutiful messages about family

1 Like

yeah…
It took me some weeks to recover from it :joy:

Where’s the first season? And where can I watch it?

Thats the first season.

Dont expect a lot from the first season, its great but not as great as the second season.

You can watch both season on joyn or Pluto.tv and so on.
Just tipe in google “clannad stream” and you find some sites.

1 Like

Rome is on my roster of things I watch every few years. LOVE that show.

I am preparing myself mentally for Dune by trying to release expectations and seeing it more as a photoalbum than the book’s story. That and LOTR are my two favourite book series of all time, I treasure them beyond words. I’m usually pretty good about not having too much expectations but these two I take personally when it veers too far away from the material, especially when it comes to characters’ motivations and behaviours.

Did you watch Foundation? If so, what did you think? Asimov has also been my introduction to Sci-Fi. I was waiting for the episodes to be all out and your mention just reminded me. I heard they took liberties with the story which, if done well, can be a good thing as it becomes its own thing rather than expecting a carbon copy (the Expanse comes to mind for both when it’s done very well and when it’s not). Jared Harris in the role of Dr Hari Seldon is a wonderful cast!

A few shows come to mind that I really enjoyed:

All three have really interesting story lines and character development, funny as hell crude and vulgar humour that is absolutely delicious and the latter two have great action scenes.

I definitely will give it a try :relaxed: Thanks so much! I’m a sucker for slice of life stuff :yum:

1 Like

Meanwhile I’m currently watching Ouran High School Host Club… it’s hilarious! I wonder why I didn’t watch it till now! :rofl:

3 Likes

Exit Through the Gift Shop is a documentary and absolutely worth watching.

guys watch “Archive 81” on netflix, its the best show ive watched in a while, now hurry go

2 Likes

I was just about to write this!! LOVED it… @anon37166570

1 Like

now I won’t be able to sleep for a couple of weeks lol and I’m only on like episode 3

1 Like

1000lb sisters

Anyone, the book of boba fett?
So far I quite enjoy it, caveat tho I did also really enjoy the mandalorian

2 Likes

Watched Nightmare Alley 2021 last night, unfortunately, I was underwhelmed, which is a shame as I was so looking forward to it. The trailers literally have 99% the most exciting scenes (and the ending) of the film.

1 Like