What TV shows are youwatching?

Naruto
:sunglasses:

its anime though

3 Likes

on yeah in Captain Marvel. I liked that movie.

2 Likes

I have a thing for british mysteries. Favs are Father Brown and Vera.

I also liked what I’ve seen of The Nevers, about Victorian women with superpowers.

I have said elsewhere that I love Kamen Rider W, which isn’t on any channel I’m aware of. From imdb: A detective, Hidari Shotaro, and an unknown library-boy, Phillip, combine to become a half-green half-black hero to protect Fuuto City by using Gaia Memories. Not a great description, but oh well. I still love it, lol.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: Have you seen Shetland? It’s Scottish and absolutely wonderful!

I only know Kamen Rider because of the JPop band :joy: I’m on an anime re-run at the moment and reaching the end of it, I might give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a great show. What is actually captured on film beyond sound and image is probably not as clear cut as we imagine. The series does a nice job with that question.

I don’t have Disney currently It won’t be in my rotation for awhile. I’m working through Netflix right now.

1 Like

I started Cobra Kai today, Awesome show :+1:

2 Likes

cool, Which season you are in now …long way to go i guess? I have completed all of them…lol

1 Like

@Lucky
Half-way through the season 1, but it’s good. Good character development and storytelling, acting too.

3 Likes

Binged washed the whole show, Man that was dramatic. Like they say in the show “everybody has a sub-story” lol

They had to, to keep the story going

Spoilers

I like that they didn’t mind the surreal to be fun, but Mr Diaz’s recovery was too unrealistic, he went from a two story drop, neck first into a staircase handrail, to being paralyzed and having risky surgery to fighting karate fights and getting punched in the spine over and over in a couple weeks or few months. He couldn’t feel his legs but somehow he didn’t miss the following year’s karate match…

That’s not even as bad as the whole story being based on two dudes not knowing how to communicate. If they had a single conversation, one extra word. The whole confusion would collapse.

They don’t even want to know why the other was angry, if they did, it would be obvious and there would be peace

Still a good show

3 Likes

I’m surprised no one has mentioned ARCANE (based on the game League of Legends)!! Anyone seen it?

The best thing I have seen in a loooooong time. A story arc about harnessing the power of magic through science would get my attention but I didn’t anticipate liking this show as much as I do. Action scenes are INSANE, the characters and their motivations are beautifully fleshed out (even the villains are nuanced and somewhat relatable), the emotional payoffs are very rewarding and I don’t think I have seen anything more aesthetically pleasing in my entire life - every frame has some intricate eye candy. The pacing is also very good. Some dialogs are a little clunky at times (but not often) which is the only fault I could find.

I hadn’t considered playing the game but now am!

Highly recommend!

3 Likes

Yeah the show is awesome!

and

dont do it for your own sake :rofl:

1 Like

I have seen a bit of it, and probably will go back and see more this weekend! :slight_smile: Right now I’m back on Father Brown.

3 Likes

Hahah yeah my boyfriend just said the same when he saw what I was writing :joy:

2 Likes

Okay, change of plans. I couldn’t resist watching Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters.

2 Likes

I’m watching Maid Sama :heart:

Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators (TV Series …

https://www.imdb.com › title › tt7526498

Comedy Crime Drama An oddball couple of private detectives named Luella Shakespeare and Frank Hathaway investigate crime in Stratford-upon-Avon

Forgot, am also watching Power Rangers Dino Thunder (Season 12)

1 Like

Attack on Titan…

About a month ago I decided to watch it solely by listening to the ost “Ashes on Fire”

Im already up to date 😵‍💫

Watched the first ep of The Cleaning Lady with Elodie Yung. I liked it.

1 Like

No one’s watching this?

2 Likes