What TV shows are youwatching?

Any other admirers of Rumi?

4 Likes

Yes this is a good one!
I wasn’t paying attention all the time, I think sometimes the characters didn’t fully make sense (I don’t know if it was the writing or me not paying attention :D) , but I liked the dynamic between the girls and the way the story was revealed bit by bit.
I still liked the vampire one (midnight mass) a bit more.

How about All of us are dead?
I thought about you when someone was raving about it, I don’t know how you feel about zombies :joy:

2 Likes

That is probably the ONLY vampire show I’ve ever liked.

I have not seen All of us are Dead, its on my list of things to watch haha

1 Like

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE Rumi!! I’m re-reading The Essential Rumi at the moment :heart_eyes: I had no idea there was a documentary on him! < swoon! >

How is it?

I LOVE “Million dollar arm” It’s funny, sad, and moving at the same time.

Guys!!! Anyone in India or abroad watched KGF Chapter 2? I watched it TWICE in the theaters!!! It was thaaat good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The Gilded age - I’m obsessed with the time period

From the same creator and screenwriter (and also on Netflix) you have: The Mess You Leave Behind | Official Trailer | Netflix - YouTube

It is the adaptation of his last book (with certain concessions, there are better resolved plots in the book and instead the series has twists that the book would have appreciated) but it is shot in my homeland, Galicia, so I cannot be impartial :joy:

I hope you like it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Impractical Jokers

2 Likes

Grace and Frankie

1 Like

Manifest (people lost for 5 years on a flight come back with powers)
Raising Dion (son inherits powers from dad who was caught in a meteor shower)

High consciousness tv/movies recommendation?

Have you seen Initiation by Matias de Stefano on Gaia? If so what are your thoughts?

1 Like

Waking Life

I’ve watched it a few years ago, but will watch it again shortly

1 Like
1 Like

Lol i was gonna watch this anime, is it really good?

Yes

Just noticed Better Call Saul is back since a couple weeks ago. Let’s go…

1 Like