What's your (good) morning stack?

Supplements:
Enjoy Dose (Best supplement to take if you listen to subs)
Vitamins
Fish Oil
Cup of Coffee

Playlist:

Custom Intelligence Sub

5 Likes

which one is that?

which one is Loop Luck?

2 Likes

She meant loop the audio “Luck and Probability Alteration”.

1 Like

is that updated version than POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY: Attract Good Fortune and Miracles W/ Law of Attraction Vibration?

Don’t think they would be considered updates, just different methods but It’s one of these 2:

2 Likes

Hello @Dr_Manhattan can you dm me plz, I want to chat with you, looks like you and I have same goal(maybe)- tech billionaire entrepreneur

Aura Cleansing ones, the one with 30 minutes and the one which is 8 minutes, then, depending on whatever need I have, I choose accordingly.
I listen to chakra fields as well.
I’m thinking of adding Jing Restoration and Shen.

1 Like

Been trying this stack for the last week since Black Martian came out and it’s been going very hard

Torsion x2
Black Martian Jing x3
Mstate Gold and silver x2
Mstate iron x2

Unconditional androstrenol x3

2 Likes

Very hard in what ways? (I think I’m missing something?)

3 Likes

:joy::joy: half libido joke because of black Martian jing boosting it so much. But also saying something “goes hard” is Aussie slang for it being great/ powerful

3 Likes

1x Navagraha Honam
2x Super Mutant RNA
2x New perspectives
3-6x Black Martian Jing
3x The Resounding Waves

2 Likes
  • PoNr
  • De-Inhabiter
  • Curse Removal
  • Booted Bhoots
  • Aura Repair
  • Navagraha Homa
  • Mahaganapati Yajna
  • Shatachandi
  • Ashtalakshmi
  • Wealth Mantra Meditation
  • Kubera duo

It takes about 3+ hours, I just go about my morning chores while playing the stack.

9 Likes

Thanks! (I’ve been hanging out with heaps of Aussies over the last 2 years and hadn’t come across that expression before. Another Thing I Learned Today! Thanks.)

2 Likes

where can I download Nullify negative planetary effects?

To help you find some of the fields you’re wanting:
List of All Audios

1 Like

I change it up pretty often, trying to be more consistent

But waking up to conceptual realizations is my new thing, really good.

1 Like

What is your current morning stack? You seem well versed in the fields.

You really hate them negative little entity leeches! :)

3 Likes

Yup, I sometimes get carried away astrally and return back to the body with remnants of goo that often take like days and days to clean out. Most entities and I share a “let us leave each other in peace” relationship, so they do not often bother me. However, when I lose that state of energetic neutrality (usually when past emotional impressions re-surface) when journeying astrally, I sometimes pick up what I call “astral dust” - which seem smart (in a dumb, non-sentient way) and malicious in a programmed sorta way. These fields help clean that out…

A clean energy body is 90% problems solved before they arise.

I have now replaced some of the entity removal fields after getting this:

4 Likes