Where are the ARCTURIAN people at? (Community Project)

#ThinkOutsideTheGlobe

This community is for all who feel a deep connection with the Arcturians and/or strongly feel having friends, soul mates, family, parallel incarnations, past incarnations, future incarnations or something similar related to the Arcturian area of the Milky Way.

If you love this beautiful tag…

https://thesapienshop.com/products/arcturian-energy-and-intercession?variant=35999849808028

…or love the energy this audio is giving off…

…then the chance is very high that you have a connection with the Arcturians :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

Let’s discuss the wisdom and ideas that our alien friends, family and parallel selves are channeling here to us into our timeline and version of the earth. Let’s learn from those who probably really do know it better and deepen our connection and collaboration with them.

Abandon Ego All Ye Who Enter Here – freely adapted from Dante

@RisingKundaFest @Gnosticmedic27 @Bronyraur @Alexander @Dr_Manhattan @Yuichi
We know you are one of us!
Can’t hide anymore, so feel free to join. :wink:

19 Likes

I have been very passionate about these intergalactic brothers since their label came out! to be honest! it’s love at first sight for me !!! Sorry the store is closed, I would like to buy this tag! and some protection for my family! :heart: :heart: :heart:

14 Likes

how did you know?? I do feel a deep connection with them and I do own the tag of course!

10 Likes

This feels comfy

20 Likes

I’m not sure its a good idea to write it but, most of what they did was giving me “energetic massages” and calibrate me for whatever they needed me to prepare for. It was very intense and they used to call me everyday. I’d just think about them and feel the urge to meditate to the audio, if I went with it fast enough, I’d get all type of visuals and messages.

Not sure if it had anything to do with it, but I told them before that they could do anything to me, even if it’s experimental and they fail. I’d be content just to be a test subject and I accepted the risk that they might fail to upgrade me and leave me worst off. They can do physical, spiritual experiments on me but I’d like it to be a scientific and intellectual improvement.

21 Likes

They know their business. (if they even decide to participate)
All is well.

17 Likes

What can I say? Most of it i already mentioned In the meditation thread.
I had a really deep experience when on LSD and listening to the mediation . They performed some sort of healing on me and I constantly released stuff for like 45 minutes .
I also sometimes just tell them :“please heal xyz” like a specific body part or an energetic issue . I told them they can always do anything that’s best for me , because I trust them .

They have the reputation of beeing really straight forward, which they are , but they’re also just really loving and caring . You can just hang out with them and talk about your problems or your day. They’re actually interested in your experience as a human.

I would LOVE to get the tag. I think I’m ready for it now.

12 Likes

I would like to try to develop a connection. I don’t have the tag, but listen to the meditation a couple of times a week

5 Likes

Hi there, all! I don’t have a tag, as I came in after that wave. I would love to be a part of your energetic endeavor! :slight_smile: In the spiritual group that I was in for 25 years, they classified Arcturus as an Elohim, and had a “decree” or chant to him. Here is a snippet, which of course I gave I can’t even tell you how many times. “O Arcturus, blessed being bright! Flood, flood, flood our world with light; bring forth perfection everywhere. Hear, o hear our earnest prayer!”

9 Likes

I meditate to this video but don’t have the tag, only the intercession one as I wasn’t sure which pulled me more. The supposedly straightforward nature is what attracts me and I would like to deepen the connection.

7 Likes

Still remember the feeling when I hold it in my hands, glad that I managed to get it as I felt a strong impulse since the Arcturian Meditation field, as always no words to describe it, really it goes beyond extra special.

10 Likes

@JAAJ, do you envision a creative project in connection with this group? If so or not, what do you have in mind? Thanks!

And I hear in my ear, “A connector node with the Arcturians!”

6 Likes

I will post some ideas soon.

7 Likes

Until the middle of this year, the strongest meditation I ever had was listening to this audio for the first time.

I can’t wait for the shop to open so I can buy the tag. And the desire to do this increased a lot in the past few months.

I feel very attracted to their straightforwardness.

And I know I have an alien origin but don’t know much more than that

If any of this is relevant, count me in

12 Likes

Hi, is it still possible to join you? After some consideration I really want to be part of this. I always loved the Arcturian meditation. I wanted to give it some thought, because beside Arcturians I also feel close to Sirians. But the longer I think about, the more I want to be part of this!!

3 Likes

@JAAJ do we have a formal list of members? To create a field or servitor, Captain has to have a certain number, depending on what platform it’s created on. Should we make this a private group, or leave as is, so ppl can find us?

3 Likes

Also would like to join, sounds like a fun project.

(if it’s not too late)

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s not too late. @JAAJ was going to give us some ideas. This might be a good time to suggest some of our own. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I found about this starseeds thing last your and I’m almost sure I’m an arcturian.

1 Like

I don’t know much about many races but I’m of the opinion Arcturians are pretty awesome. I know, blanket statement that could be applied to most “good” beings (quotes because I recognize that there’s always going to be variation, just like in people, even though I’m sure that that variation decreases in a sense/perspective going up the densities, if that’s a viewpoint you subscribe to, of which I do) but they’re quite similar, from what I’ve heard, to how I see things so that’s my biased and subjective reasoning :P

But anyhow I’ve had this idea of a thing that could be a field that basically says “we acknowledge and accept the interaction, assistance and presence of benevolent beings be they extraterrestrial, fairy, angel, dragon, inner-Earth or whatever” as a way to help speed up a 100th monkey effect and a more awesome future

As for whoever I may identify with, I feel a pull to Arcturus but I wouldn’t say it’s like, exceptionally huge. I recently have dug a bit more into blue avians (again, if that’s your thing it’s your thing, if not it’s coo) and that’s actually really been sticking out to me

I mean I don’t even dig into these things, stuff just finds me and when it stands out I’m like, sure, we’ll see down the line how that feels and fits

Been working for me so far

(I’m speaking in terms of starseed origins and races/species and galactic history and such, because there’s so much wildly different information out there it’s hard to discern, so I just see how things fit with things I’ve personally experienced, and I’ve experienced some weird stuff lol)

4 Likes