Where are you from?

One of my best friends of yearsss is from there. Nice people :slightly_smiling_face: she lives now in Australia.

6 Likes

Hai Imogen. Nice to meet you too. I recognize you from the youtube comments!

16 Likes

Yes, I remember her too.

7 Likes

:D! Nice meeting you too Sammy!

9 Likes

syria

19 Likes

Woo Hoo!, Michigan Rep Son. We that wolverine state!

In all seriousness I would love to travel all across the world and learn many new langues (anyone want to be my pen pal? lol). In class languages never helped but I have an extensive background in learning ancient Latin at a university level.

It so nice to see such a diverse group of people on this forum, love all you guys. Hoping your day is going well! :blush:

12 Likes

Namibia originally :desert::desert_island:

15 Likes

I’m from Oaxaca Mexico, Greetings!

16 Likes

Hi! I live in QR :grinning:

Pregunta. Has tenido suerte pidiendo tags q te lleguen? Los q tengo o me los han cargado en otro item a distancia o he tenido q pedir a un amigo en California q los reciba el y luego me los mande por dhl entonces al final termino pagando 70usd mas :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Cool!
Te refieres a la península verdad?

Una orden no llegó pero otra sí, pagué el envío de 11usd, de todos modos no te la recomiendo, experimentaré con envíos menos baratos, también puedes pagar por DHL desde la tienda (solo sapien shop), Por cierto, cómo te ha ido con los items a distancia?

please answer me the second paragraph in this topic:

Delivery of physical items in Mexico/ entrega de articulos en Mexico

to avoid derailing this topic, or send me a private message

5 Likes

Amarillo, TX here Sam… Enjoyed the webinar today alot; it was really nice to connect with folks involved in this. I really appreciate both you and dream for the work you are bringing through for the benefit of everything. Blessings my friend.

Dennis

18 Likes

I graduated high school from Allen! Fun! :)

3 Likes

Nice to connect with you as well. Thanks for joining!

15 Likes

Welcome brother 🪶

7 Likes

Super cool dream’s Work

4 Likes

369, trifecta to double; double again as add 4 too make 10. Then double again. Game 4 me from me. Touch down Auburn. nope not from there not do I live there but close. cigar​:tada::zap::money_mouth_face::sunny::hourglass_flowing_sand::sunglasses:

4 Likes

:de: two sets of ancestors from Germany. reading all the comments. this is fun.

4 Likes

I am in florida, Close to tampa.

11 Likes

Wow there really are people here from all over the world!
I live in Switzerland, but I am originally from eastern Europe.

10 Likes

Which canton, if you can tell?

4 Likes