Which hair field worked best for you?

Which hair field worked best for you?
Creating a field that excludes hereditary alopecia

3 Likes

The following field you can find on Patreon 4. 5 dollars Tier:

Also, this ones on YouTube or Odysee now idk:

I used them for a little while in some Playlists and I saw my hair becoming MUCH Better Looking.

Of course there are other more expensive fields too, but you can try these too.

Idk about that part though.

Thank You

1 Like

in Poland, doctors noticed when treating androgen that after two years of treatment in some patients the follicles were no longer sensitive to dht

1 Like

Also try this

Recently I tried Platelet Rich Hair. My hair has grown much longer and my hairline has also recovered.

I also have hereditary hair loss

4 Likes

I have my hair treated by a trichologist, but in Poland we have an expert in androgenetic alopecia, Rakowska, and in her case, during treatment with Finasteride or spironolokton, after 2 years there were cases where the androgen regressed and the follicles were already resistant to dht. I have elevated androgens and hyperprolactinemia. Do you recommend any treatment? for this ?
Thank you very much for your answer

1 Like

Try this and see

1 Like

ThNk you

1 Like

The one that was taken off youtube awhile ago and can’t sadly find anymore. Was for hair loss, helped me with fallout. Was the one before the 3.0 version. Worked immediately.

and did they start to grow back?
Scientists have learned to turn off genes. What if we created a field that turns off the baldness genes?

This ?

“did they grow back?” for myself as I have very long hair and quite a lot of it , my results was that my hair stopped coming out in the shower and on brush.
I do have that version now but from vague memory, I’m not sure it’s exactly the same version as YouTube because I’m sure it had different sound and easier to listen to.
Edit: I go through times of lots of hair fallout due to illness and/or stress.

I have alopecia androgen:(

I think the v2/hair recovery one is working slowly for me. It’s the 13+ minutes one.

1 Like

Thank you