White Matter

Will do. I had to spam one of the blueprint of power audios for energy.

1 Like

The field is definitely powerful needless to say.

I’m able to Tri-loop for increased amounts of time that would have had me down and out without WM even at a quarter of the frequency looping.

And that sleep inertia (grogginess) is very real @spiralriver

Felt it strong this morning and previous mornings.

5 Likes

What is the purpose of spamming , shouldn’t 2-3 listens be enough , isn’t that why they were made shorter ; I feel that is obsessive and excessive

More listening time = more brain growth

At least thats what I have gathered from reading through all the brain threads

3 Likes

I get that but 4 listens at max should be optimal i feel like it’s a bit excessive to spam unnecessarily , unless enough spamming leads to not needing the field anymore at all

How will I have time to listen to all my other fields if certain fields require spamming for optimal effect
I like the idea that 2-4 at max , listens is enough per field personally but to each his own .

@Jaxon
You’re not getting it.

The new fields are more powerful than the others, that’s why they are shorter. If you spam them on their own it will be too much.

However, we have boosters to make them stronger and other fields to remove all side effects of abuse, essentially the natural limits have been removed, now we spam.

Michael Phelps didn’t train 4 times a day and ate 6 meals a day because it was adequate but because he wanted to be the best ever.

Guys who train in the gym for 10 hours a day with steroids are not doing it to be fit and healthy, they do it because they want to be number ones and have more muscles and even more muscles. No one is saying you have to be 6% body fat and have a mountain of muscle.

It sounds silly and excessive if your frame it that way “Usian Bolt runs all day everyday, that’s obsessive”.

You are free to listen to brain field 3-4 times a day and you shall have results, but the brainiacs are maniacs and they want to be that gigachad geniuses.

They are willing to sacrifice all other fields and be tired and more. No one claimed it was for everyone casual. A couple times a day will work. But we’re competing here against ourselves and each others.

They’re not looking for basic IQ of 160 geniuses, they want that never seen before superhuman genius status. Think Songoku and Vegeta for the brain.

What Olympic gymnasts do to their bodies, they do to their brains.

39 Likes

If I purchase this because I don’t want to take any omega 3’s is it advisable to use everyday and replace the two grams everyday or it will be an overkill?

1 Like

@anon59571705
This will cover your omega-3 need for the brain and turn it into its final form Myelin.

If you use your supplements for your heart or overall vascular health, you can keep them too. Probably lower your dosage.

6 Likes

Will one for whole body be made to wait for it?

3 Likes

Wrapped it up quite precisely!!! Intelligence not only leads to more possibilities, but general well being!!! The higher our processing capabilities, abstract thinking, etc. the easier things get in our life’s. I assume, you all agree with me on this!

6 Likes

@anon59571705

I can research it and find ways to make this a cool health related field

5 Likes

Thanks Dr.

I count on you.

2 Likes

Okay I get it , thank you for the in depth answer
Lol I guess the brainiacs are maniacs indeed :white_check_mark:
I just wanted to make sure my 2-4 listens is still effective , I do have brain key as well

I noticed a light prefrontal headache and or tiredness if I overplay that one but I am new to that field so I guess I’m acclimating to it

Also been using mm from time to time since it was released

7 Likes

It’s a it late but

Welcome @Jaxon :slight_smile:

Be careful, getting smarter feels really good and can be addictive, the others didn’t start thinking they’d turn into brainiacs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apparently the smarter people get, the smarter they want to be :man_shrugging:

19 Likes

Yeah I can attest to this.

I once thought, “dam that’s way too extreme and unnecessary.”

Now here I am looping like a madman. This shit is a commitment for real…

7 Likes

Sound familiar @Josh @Rorelo? :muscle::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Sure, I’ve done this too, but only exploited it in the last few months. I’ve gotten results, and still occasionally wonder, but I haven’t gotten the full potential so I’m going to resume the cycle of MM.
I followed Dr Manhattan’s recipe to the letter (6 months, 4 times a day) but I want to get more, so taking the possible precautions (Brain Key) I will increase the daily listening to get to those results.

4 Likes

« Why can’t I listen whenever I want here and there ? », « why should I loop more than thrice when sapien recommends to be careful ? » :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

the quest for knowledge is endless !

2 Likes

That’s why we evolved with so many genes and systems for our brains, so many biological commitments in energy, time, out of the womb development… the guys with more brain survived more, were more successful and had better lives.

One thing that makes humans unique is their brain/body ratios that is off the chart and we rule the planet, for better or worst with no horns, barely any muscles. That’s why we have cars, robots, AI, satellites and pets, fast food and delivery food services.

It all has real evolutionary advantages
:slight_smile:

13 Likes