White Matter

It’s a it late but

Welcome @Jaxon :slight_smile:

Be careful, getting smarter feels really good and can be addictive, the others didn’t start thinking they’d turn into brainiacs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apparently the smarter people get, the smarter they want to be :man_shrugging:

19 Likes

Yeah I can attest to this.

I once thought, “dam that’s way too extreme and unnecessary.”

Now here I am looping like a madman. This shit is a commitment for real…

7 Likes

Sound familiar @Josh @Rorelo? :muscle::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Sure, I’ve done this too, but only exploited it in the last few months. I’ve gotten results, and still occasionally wonder, but I haven’t gotten the full potential so I’m going to resume the cycle of MM.
I followed Dr Manhattan’s recipe to the letter (6 months, 4 times a day) but I want to get more, so taking the possible precautions (Brain Key) I will increase the daily listening to get to those results.

4 Likes

« Why can’t I listen whenever I want here and there ? », « why should I loop more than thrice when sapien recommends to be careful ? » :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

the quest for knowledge is endless !

2 Likes

That’s why we evolved with so many genes and systems for our brains, so many biological commitments in energy, time, out of the womb development… the guys with more brain survived more, were more successful and had better lives.

One thing that makes humans unique is their brain/body ratios that is off the chart and we rule the planet, for better or worst with no horns, barely any muscles. That’s why we have cars, robots, AI, satellites and pets, fast food and delivery food services.

It all has real evolutionary advantages
:slight_smile:

13 Likes

This field is a banger for the ones who damaged their brains during periods of oxidative stress. I bought this one this morning, looped it for an +1 hour, and can already feel an improvement in my processing speed.

8 Likes

@anon60662031
Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My pleasure @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

I call this brain resilience field.

7 Likes

Cognitive resilience depends on white matter connectivity.

source: https://alz-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/alz.12758

6 Likes

Lol i just gave that name to white matter based on my experience with it. Didn’t know it was an article talking about it.

Thanks @anon60662031 for the link

1 Like

The brains fields you’re using are doing their job from what I see. That’s impressive! :brain: :drop_of_blood: :boom:

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I dont know if i should get this or not. Hmm

I do, but i go so many fields i cant even use because its too many. I am low on money and dont really know

2 Likes

I’m glad you edited that.

I was getting very cringed to the core.

1 Like

Jojo would you say this is worth it? in terms of crazy

I did spend like 40 pounds on omega and kirll oli, so that would also go to waste

2 Likes

What’s your stack? @Dyslexic_Professor

1 Like

Lol. You missed me freaking out and instant buying and rating it.

Yes.

3 Likes

Am on a break right now

It

Brain plan
Brain key
Brain plan
Manhattan method

@infinite

2 Likes