White Matter

getting it

2 Likes

I also spent like 40+ on my 3 containers of omega 3sā€¦ rip.

But nah I kinda donā€™t care. Weā€™re elite now.

4 Likes

This field will boost my thinking and processing speeds to new levels,

Okay going to get it

4 Likes

Omega 3s donā€™t just work for the brain, they also work for the heart.

2 Likes

What is intresting is how this costs more then social bond, when soical bond is a wrining field

1 Like

I mean, donā€™t let your choice of course be swayed just because youā€™ve already bought the Omegas.
Of course you can also wait for the next sale and consume the supplements, feel what your intuition suggests.

3 Likes

Agreed, sunk costs should not be considered for future benefits calculations.

3 Likes

Social Bond interested me too, then it occurred to me that some aspects of that field could be covered
in part ago GOAT, so Iā€™m experimenting with it and if itā€™s not enough for me, I will buy Social Bond next.

2 Likes

Singularity is the best field ever from my perspective and itā€™s free, cost is subjective here.

2 Likes

I got it :partying_face: :partying_face:

9 Likes

Youā€™re not looking at the big picture professor. Look at description my boy and just sit back and ponder the benefits.

1 Like

? Really, I chew my capsules and they are fine. Maybe you got a somewhat rancid batch? Omega-3 isnā€™t known to turn bad actually even if rancid to the max possible level almost, only smokers were shown to experience side effects from it as smoking is dangerously pro-oxidative.

1 Like

This field has pretty much upgraded all of abilities x3. From the way I listen to music, multitasking, learning, memory, muscle strength and everything.

Thereā€™s a lot of activities i do now more efficiently and even the way I think has been upgraded quite a bit. Itā€™s more logical and refined, but that leans more into the territory of MMMā€™s additional effects. Which I have been using a lot more.

Nonetheless, the fact that this is so readily accessible for such a drastic upgrade in processing power and brain health is ludicrous. Iā€™d say this is easily in my top 5 audios in general. Both a brain and health audio, which makes it absurd for the price.

16 Likes

Yessss, Iā€™ve experienced the same and so much more, this field is OP

5 Likes

Yeah not to mention itā€™s helped me completely shatter my previous field looping limits. Tri looping and quad looping is the new norm now.

6 Likes

Now how much do you listen?

Couldnā€™t agree more. Itā€™s been a revelatory week and a half for me. Every idea is more dimensional, the vigor and strength of my mind and body gaining with every day. All on top of sleeping deeper and longer. A new life.

8 Likes

Branincs charge!

3 Likes

Forgot to mention i believe this has enhanced my ability to connect with the fields im listening to. I canā€™t explain it but I feel all of the energy from the field thatā€™s playing and whenever I set my intent it intensifies in that area.

For example with plasma flaunt or other healing audios. I feel the energy engulf me and then I focus on the area and I feel it strongly. Itā€™s pretty cool with the brain fields as well because Manhattan method when I align with it puts me in a different thinking pattern immediately.

So yeah to retouch on my previous post, itā€™s a solid upgrade in every area. Iā€™m going to up the usage of this a good deal when I come back from vacation.

11 Likes

So could it ultimately increase manifestation?
Iā€™m thinking about iterating with fields like The Probability Wave.

2 Likes