White Matter

Nevermind

Iā€™m not entirely sure, but itā€™s something to rule out since everything your brain can do is enhanced drastically. Thatā€™s something that can be taking into consideration as being an end result.

1 Like

I deduced it from this sentence of yours

1 Like

Now I can push beyond the hour mark and beyond with Tri and quad loops, with any of the fields.

Before it was a noticeable fatiguing effect with just 6-10 loops. Hell it had me down and out mentally for a good 3-5 days.

Btw Iā€™ve been quad looping WM, CB, SB and Speed Reading for nearly 1.5 hours now. SB Iā€™ve actually had playing on my device for past 6 hours. Going to keep this going until I feel like tapping out.

4 Likes

I think am feeling more stimulated from Manhattan field with this, Make me a genius aready!!!

2 Likes

Do you play only this or also Brain Key/Plasma Brain?

I usually aim to dual loop brain key and snapping synapses prior. Lately Iā€™ve been Tri-looping ABP in there as well. Now that I have all 4 devices Iā€™ll be able to do BG, ABP, SS, and BK all together as the perfect booster quad loop

1 Like

4 fields simultaneously, 1 for each device?

Yes

This device here has been a gamechanger for me:

https://amzn.to/3qYJ03H

4 Likes

Forgot to tell you mines never got ordered. I thought my Amazon was still logged in on my iPad, but turns out it was my wifeā€™s old acc. So it basically declined the order because it was trying to charge old cards.

Good Quality? I play Only with Walkman

They do the job for me. @Jojo also got one.

1 Like

it is not available in my country

I got one on your rec. mainly just to play white matter while Iā€™m outā€¦ today is first day using itā€¦. reallllly convenient.

1 Like

Super convenient. Plus you can buy these plastic card holders (which I originally got for holding my printed NFTs) to place the devices in if carrying multiple in the same pocket, so they donā€™t get scratched.

Link to those card holders here:
https://amzn.to/47WsXnL

15 Likes

ā€œindividuals with high damage but strong connectivity showed normal cognition.ā€

Does this mean that a highly connected brain can make up if your brain is damaged overall, intresting

1 Like

yes, i think it is.
try amazon in your country first and then search there for the article from there.

1 Like

Thatā€™s right.

In other words, White Matter can improve (decrease) symptoms of mental and cognitive health even tho thereā€™s damages. Several lines of evidence have reported white matter dysfunction in psychiatric conditions, including depression, stress- and anxiety-related disorders.

7 Likes

And I do believe Iā€™m seeing the evidence of just that take place in my waking life. Iā€™ve always been flat out depressed since I was younger and some days are like night and day. But must are just doom and gloom and Iā€™ve come to develop coping mechanisms to accommodate these dark days.

But Iā€™ve seen way better performance whenever those depression spells try to hit hard. I can still function optimally and as of late far better than I wouldā€™ve in the past.

9 Likes

Love how organized you are.

3 Likes