White Matter

Done

11 Likes

I’m not up to date with the newer brain fields but is there a usage warning specifically for this?

2 Likes

Yeah that just shot my expectations through the roof. Buying this today.

7 Likes

Hmmm,
If you go boosting and wiring, don’t forget to use brain key or plasma brain afterward.

7 Likes

This Field Clearly is a Boon for everyone…BUT especially so For Vegetarians who are forced to Consume Eggs and Non-Veg based supplements for their daily Omega-3 requirements.
On behalf of all Vegetarians all I have to say is that - “Take A Bow Doc Manhattan , And Take A Bow Team Enlightened States :bowing_man: :bowing_man: :bowing_man:

11 Likes

@batukhan

As someone pointed out to me in private, I was so excited about the DHA, I forgot to mention that it doesn’t include the EPA, so if you are one of those people who like to have healthy diets with supplements. Keep getting Omega-3 pills or your equivalent.

Personally, I only care about the DHA part of omega-3s

14 Likes

Thank you!

I’m dealing with some nerve issues and this will be a tremendous help!

5 Likes

This is quite strong… In terms of sensations while listening, This should be one of the most potent fields I’ve ever used. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

1 bow for Dreamweaver would suffice since he is the one who made it. You guys just see me more than him, but he should be the one receiving any praise.

16 Likes

@DR_MANHATTAN if you could gauge the level of difficulty it takes to make these newer fields, how hard is it for Dream to make them? Like does he be like “ dang that took a lot out of me” or “ here goes the field. I got carried away and lost track of time. “ Sorry if that’s vague.

I always wondered how it would be if he were to go all out on a single specific field. Because I know he dials these things down like 1000 notches so we won’t catch on fire after one listen :joy:.

5 Likes

He has to make the audio, picture, upload it, handle the little stuff and details too, that takes time.

The field themselves… he became almost exponentially faster at making them. It’s like here you go. Still requires literal energy to make.

He’s also very focused and disciplined, organized.

Here you go with your answer lol

39 Likes

Wow amazing!! Thank you

8 Likes

Thank you. That gives me a good perspective of his abilities.

3 Likes

Considering what’s on offer here… this price… it’s practically free :exploding_head: :heart:

5 Likes

Does this boost myelin sheath in all the nerves of the body or just the brain?

2 Likes

More in the brain

7 Likes

There are so many fields I consider to be a really
Important investment and I think this is definitely one of them. Just one component of this field, the fatty acids- One bottle of good quality fish oil is upwards of $30- this is the cost of maybe four months of that and you have it for life. Plus everything else it does!!

16 Likes

Wow. This hits home for me. Aiming directly at something I’ve been working on healing for years. I will probably prioritize and focus on this field for a long while. Effects are immediately felt. Now experimenting with dual playing alongside 8K…

The implications of this field for brain health and well-being are pretty far-reaching. Thank you @Dreamweaver @DR_MANHATTAN

11 Likes

any more brain fields will be released during this sale season?
@DR_MANHATTAN

1 Like

Even though I had gotten used to Omega 3s, this is another great news!

1 Like