@Dewbob prescription be like 2x ego dissolution 3xsteam cell etc etc

7 Likes

LOOOOOOOOL good one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best!

1 Like

He wanders between -infinity and +infinity

3 Likes

David Icke would call them the archontic force and its human agents. Satanists. Zionists. According to him this reality is nothing than a fake simulation which is trapping us in illusions and hinders us to gain our natural abilities.

This is him indeed :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

Sapien medicine is definitely a Mandalorian

9 Likes

Omg…
Mandalorian mindset field :eyes:

But really, the knight covers that.

2 Likes

Will you marry me?

I would like to stay health… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Are you indian by any chance?

I picture sapien to be some sort of amalgamation of that immortal half human half vampire from The Strain (invictus is his name i think), with some wizardry, sorcery aspects from Diablo 2

4 Likes

Show up cute selfie sapien

Whoa I just remembered a dream I had last night when I saw this thread and it was freaking hilarious because like, a spiritual YouTuber I like was in it and at one point Dream was somewhere in it I think (I don’t think actually him like astrally or anything, just my mind’s thoughts of him) but he was like, out of view in some other room, talking about something and when it clicked that it was him in my head I fangirled out and was about to go see him but before I entered the room, I cant remember the exact words but he basically was like “naw bruh go away” and I got all sad and turned around and shuffled away. It was exaggerated and comical and hilarious. But he sounded very white in my dream and I don’t imagine he sounds the way my brain had him sound, lol.

ONE DAY THOUGH

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

How does a very white person sound? :thinking:

4 Likes

Hahaha

I’m dying because I just can’t articulate a better description of that right now

I implore all to please not take anything in any horrible sense though by my saying that I just don’t know a better way for me to word that.

I just imagine the man being Indian and so my brain heard how he sounded in my dream and the dissonance had me be like “whaaa”

I know little about him other than a vague notion of the Dale story of back in the day and stuff

Oh my gosh I can’t stop laughing at myself because I have a bad habit of letting the words come out before thinking or proofreading or editing

I mean no harm I promise :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Perhaps he is keanu reeves?
Rumor has it he’s immortal…
Coincidence?

5 Likes

Seriously?!! Is that Him???