Wholistic Thinking

Yeah I figured ahaha. No wonder I’ve become so self-aware.

Now I just need to close the gap by actually becoming better instead of just talking about it.

No more excuses.

9 Likes

Does this field contain “Enduce Creativity”?

2 Likes

yeah the self awareness with this is insane. I am able to recognize all external thoughts, it’s also easy to go back to the source for the stream of thoughts.

6 Likes

How is your creative thinking though, like are you making different decisions, are you researching topics you’ve never found intriguing in the past, what about your risk taking decisions?

2 Likes

most noticeable is that my writing style has improved. I am studying new things, but I’ve always done it. No change with regards to my risk taking behavior

8 Likes

nope

4 Likes

I do feel as if the description should be a bit more detailed only because people want to know what they are spending their money on.

3 Likes

Bro hunter x hunter is goated and so are ur comments

2 Likes

W. I appreciate you and yes hxh is my fav anime for sure. Chrollo is my fav character and someone brought it to my attention that we share the same birthday lol. I love your comments as well, you encouraged me to buy a field or 2 with your reflective thinking. Appreciate you for that by the way.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I just came to the realization that this field basically gives you the “good parts of autism” while not giving the negative side effects. Not sure if it would increase focus, but the pattern recognition and the interconnections. BTW most geniuses have autism.

6 Likes

It has been 2 weeks since I got this! There are few major changes like Self Awareness, intuitive decisions and seeing things more holistically be it a show or a piece of music but that doesn’t mean I am not noticing little details too. Wholistic including detailed thinking? Somehow I am able to improvise on my speaking and find alternates to sentences and words before they come out of my mouth. The brain is feeling balanced and I am able better fight my impulses. When someone gets mad I am able to see it’s not really personal to me (the way they have behaved) so they don’t have anything against me. So I don’t get offended. You can call it maybe emotional control or maybe not reacting on impulses. I don’t think you will start taking life seriously after this but feel a sense of responsibility towards making important things happen. You will look over your own patterns and make better decisions. :)

13 Likes

Thank you for this in-depth self reflection. It’s very intriguing.

4 Likes

Now that I think about it, this is exactly what I need and have been asking for. I figured the field would do something like this, allowing you to not respond emotionally to other people’s energy which is exactly what I need. My goal is to be unbothered by emotions and just pick the right options. Thanks again.

3 Likes

I think it’s not about being unbothered or being detached it’s about seeing the true reason behind the emotion! I can say the same another way - like being emotional intelligent than being emotionless! If that’s just your personal goal then I would also suggest something like Permanent Brain enhancement and Conscious Repair from Psychic University. It helped me a bit regarding emotions, also Magnetic Brain Heart coherence.

2 Likes

This will work soooo good with drops of memory when I move into that phase. Omg.

Lol i already said that before earlier :rofl:. It’s like I’m reteaching myself, but at a muuuch higher level of thinking.

I really thought I had “information” :skull_and_crossbones:. I knew nothing. Still barely know anything. There’s so much information… So much to learn. Feeling intelligent is ego…

3 Likes

Lol Wholistic thinking strikes again… I just had a very lengthy conversation that was multivariabled and expressed many of my faulty primal thinking patterns. I realized how I should give into primal urges less and be more giving because I will be on a completely different level soon and none of the little things will matter. That I should remain focused on my goals, etc.

Overall just a lot of introspection and self consciousness.

All in the span of less than a minute lol. I checked the time and was like wtf.

8 Likes

I have no idea what this is supposed to do neurologically, but it seems like an awesome field anyway.

I am using that a lot, I might use it more than anyone here. I am pairing it with the power of numbers. After reading it I have a better understanding of what it is doing. I do think the description should include the neurological benefits it induces on the brain structure, I love that stuff.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about unexpected benefits fields can have, especially when one combines them. I am guessing that these fields includes wiring stuff that aren’t in the description. What kind of new skill would one get if one listenened to wholistic thinking with manhattan method or a key of babel or manhattan matheamtical madness. I wonder. The potential of each field to give synergy increases the more fields one listens to.