Wolf Potion No.11

O man, i wish that website accepted Afterpay. Could’ve got it already :pensive::pensive::pensive:

My bottle got shipped! Should arrive in about 2 weeks!

6 Likes

I would like to buy it. My problem is that when I buy in spring it never arrives…:frowning::frowning:

2 Likes

It’s all mixed up in your stomach.

1 Like

Yeah me too, unfortunately. Never got the tarot cards because of this. When I contacted them the first time I didn’t receive them they sent them again and then I also didn’t receive those.

1 Like

While Potion 33 feels nice, buzzy and cozy, this Wolfie dude is a beast. Kept water overnight, drank a few cups on empty stomach, getting a heady rush of energy. Very strong!

Here’s going to be my “drinking” schedule… :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

Mornings - Potion 11
Evenings - Potion 33

21 Likes

Hello @Maoshan_Wanderer

How is the Androstenol working for you in this one?
Is the “30” equivalent to the old deleted Androstenol audio from YouTube?
Is it stronger?
Is it tamer?

Thank you.

4 Likes

Not really sure as (a) this is a combination of multiple fields (b) I never used the original Andro one.

This one feels much stronger than Unconditional Andro though

4 Likes

May I ask if spring is sent to the wrong address and the delivery shows signed for. But the recipient did not actually receive it, what should I do at this time? I happen to be in such trouble.

After communicating with Spring, they replied that the delivery had already been signed for.

Is the bottle just lost in vain?I hope there can be progress. :pray:

I chose to send it locally in the United States instead of overseas, and the result was also unlucky :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_thermometer: :woozy_face:

May I ask what they will do later? Did they compensate you?

Tbh, when the shipping price is low we kinda have to decide if we want to go ahead and place an order and hope to get it. Because the packages are sent through regular couriers, even if through DHL for example is the basic one that does not provide a priority service to get to the bottom of it to dispute it. Its a risk we take knowing that we might not get it.

Ive been lucky with some and didnt receive 2 things ordered :woman_shrugging:

Lets see if you get a final proper answer

1 Like

Any other reviews for this or other water bottles? I want to get one during the sale, but can’t decide between this, No. 33, and Abundance and Luck.

I bought this but received no confirmation email, everything alright?

What have you noticed so far?

I got it now nvm

Hello, with these charger bottles, does anyone please know how long it takes to charge the water inside it after putting it in?

Instantly?
10 Minutes?
30 minutes?
1 day?

Is the charge the stronger the longer one keeps the water inside the bottle?

Thank you.

2 Likes

My Wolf Potion No. 11 bottle just arrived :star_struck:

@Maoshan_Wanderer
How long do you suggest to keep the water in the bottle to be fully charged?
Thank you.

1 Like

Intuition + some old recollection (unless timeline issue)

I believe it’s somewhere within that 10-30 mins range, but once it’s charged and say you have refill your water bottle with new water and have some of the old charged water that new one will be instantly charged.

based on this reply, one can assume that 10-30 mins range (even less) could be the case.

Our beloved @MonkeyOwl had some input:

4 Likes

I got mine today too!

wondering what wolf soul is. alpha stuff?

is there an auto with this? @Zen

I think you meant audio, no there isn’t an audio of this.