Wu Wizard NFT: Testimonials

PM me

Were the same number of copies re-minted the second time around?

This issue is getting sorted out privately with Captain.

Any chance you can provide an update on what happens to the extra copies, and how many valid copies there will be of this project? I see a copy on Venly, and am hesitant to purchase if it might be invalidated in the future

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. Yeah, hold off right now until the copies issues / validation is sorted out.

2 Likes

Looks like Captain is letting us keep the additional copies. He posted this in Jawliner thread. Thanks for your generosity, @Captain_Nemo !! :pray: :star_struck:

8 Likes

Nice, and just to clarify, were the same number of copies minted in the re-mint?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Nice, I noticed this seemed to have happened with Asclepius too. Looks like the universe wanted there to be more copies of these for people to enjoy

10 Likes

Just picked up a copy of this, can’t wait to use it. So basically with this I can just look at the mandala and communicate mentally? I can mentally ask for help, etc.

3 Likes

Yes, you can. Or you can do it out loud. The idea is to connect to Wu Wizard and let it do the work/ healing.

2 Likes

Thanks light :handshake:🏽

2 Likes

Congrats on getting this!! :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Update!

I was sneezing like crazy this morning due to allergies. I kept sneezing and sniffling for 30 mins and was feeling miserable. :sneezing_face: Finally remembered my Wu!

I ask Wu to infuse me with an herbal remedy to heal my allergies and watery eyes. Ten minutes later, I’m breathing fine and have not sneezed in an hour!

13 Likes

Just curious, does the Guan Yu have anything to do with TCM? Feel like theres some secret relationship between this legend and the NFT maybe.

3 Likes

Yes, there is also TCM energy included as part of the General of the Legends functions. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@donut Captain is filled with and has access to immense knowledge that we can’t even fathom. When Wu Wizard was first released we didn’t know why Guan Yu’s image was used. We had left it up to Captain on the design and asked him. We didn’t get any response since he was super busy with other releases.

After some extensive research, I found a teeny tiny blurb about Guan Yu that might give a hint.

often also serves as “Wu Sheng”.

Now Wu in Chinese means ‘shamen’ so connect the dots … hopefully they are correct until Captain fills in the gaps. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

this is amazing. I’m going to do some research into this. I didn’t know that about Guan Yu.

2 Likes

Please share with us what you find! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Not much I found but so far, there is folding of God Guan Yu into shamanism by certain tribes

3 Likes