Your Energetic Being

where would i put this in a stack with kqc and blueprint of life ?

1 Like

About blueprint of life I honesty don’t have any idea, but I’ll put the KQC at the beginning of the stack

2 Likes

Is anyone combining this with Mandelbrot for general spiritual, energetic development?

Lol

2 Likes

What have you noticed from this field?

I’m now using the Mandelbrot series and am stunned by the effects, so I want to stick with it but I’m also eyeing this one.

Over the years of using the Soul Restoration series what have you noticed in yourself, do you just keep improving and growing energetically, or have you felt more like the growth had a cap?

2 Likes

I have been listening to this just twice a day and lately I have been told by someone, is looping it overnight. I didn’t know its safe to loop especially for that long.

That made me want to ask the following. I know a poll is not really required but hopefully will give a picture to me and others for the future use of this popular field.

People who observed results from this field, how many times have you been listening to it daily?

• 1-4 times
  • 5-10 times
  • 10+ times (30+ minutes)
  • 40+ times (2+ hours)

0 voters

I don’t ask for how long you have been listening as I assume each of us is different on how long it needs to heal, and so on.

4 Likes

I didn’t edit the above as I don’t know if its going to reset the poll. I apologize if its considered double posting.

Thank you for everyone’s participation. Didn’t expect it. Wouldn’t it be great if such information was available for other fields as well? Just to give the pointer to new listeners. I find it very useful information. Even though from this poll the data is ambiguous :sweat_smile:

So far at 12 votes, half say to listen few times and the other half to listen to many times :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
But, we know it can be looped.

8 Likes

I’m usually very careful when starting a new field, but this one i looped for 6 hours on my first listen last Friday and felt great.

After pairing malleable and bliss i think the inner light effect was disturbing things inside me and i felt energy prodding from inside the top of my head like it was trying to break free. I tried grounding, i tried soul brow, etc to no avail. So Friday night after taking a day break from fields, i played this and meditated on feeling grounded and it worked immediately. Felt the energy feeling i get in my legs from the grounding audio, but it felt stronger. Then felt all the energy blanketing me, felt really nice and gentle, felt the nerve healing too. My head felt better but the energy prodding was still there (but less pronounced), so 3 hours in i looped booted bhoots 2x from my speaker while listening to being on my earbuds. Both fields were working on me strongly, being was gentle, but boots was stirring up things inside me and with which i think i was able to communicate with. I’ll save that for another post maybe.

Anyway, looping was a gentle experience for me. I think the built in grounding and nerve healing was effective.

8 Likes

Can these be played with headphones?

are chakra audios needed if I have this? i also have ascension and some nfts that work on specific chakras but idkkk

Not needed… but still more focused and allows you to meditate on each individual chakra better.

This would be about 20ish% as effective as using the Mandlebrot Symphony audios individually

6 Likes

Having own heart chakra and above and the song of the core and energetic being I find it very effective to have both if you have time for them definitely, if not this will over time get u similar results potentially. If u feel drawn to them deffo go for them.

1 Like

Just got the field and on my first listen. It feels REALLY intense, almost like some kind of high lol.

1 Like

is this safe to loop overnight ??

1 Like

I did it sometimes, I’ve felt extra difficult to get up and take on the day the morning after, but overall i was feeling good, this field other than recharge does also repair and reactivate, and logic make me suppose repair has an energy expenditure.

7 Likes

It comes with a Mandala …

2 Likes

Has anyone tried it - the field is on Patreon shop, although I don’t see any posts about it. And does it include whole “Mandelbrot symphony”/Soul core fields. I already have them so I am wondering if this replaces them.

1 Like

Definetly

1 Like

As it is with individual chakra fields and energy blockage removal field, it does not really replace them because individual fields are more focused on specific chakras, so they may give stronger results in their respective areas.

I feel this field is better for all-round energy body development, expansion etc, but if you have some deep issue in lets say your throat chakra, it may be a better idea to work with throat chakra’s individual field too.

4 Likes

Does the aura cleansing on YEB affect/clear fields used before it?
I know the original does

So if you carried the Mandela around it would be clearing any other work you’re doing?

3 Likes