20E Pepper

20E Pepper

This contains simulants of 20-Hydroxyecdysone (Turkesterone ecdysteroids) and Capsaicin targeted to muscle and the fatty tissue around the muscle.

As we mentioned above, ecdysterone (20-hydroxyecdysone) is a naturally occurring steroid found in plants, belonging to a family of compounds called ecdysteroids.

Previous human research has shown that resistance-training individuals given ecdysterone (12mg per day for 10 weeks) experienced greater gains in hypertrophy and strength compared to those receiving placebo.

How Does Ecdysterone Work?

Ecdysterone promotes lean mass gains via estrogen receptor-beta (ERĪ²) activation.

This is noteworthy since ERĪ² signaling is involved in the regulation of skeletal muscle growth and regeneration by stimulating anabolic pathways, activating satellite cells, and modulating immune function.

Furthermore, ecdysterone has also been suggested to support muscle protein synthesis via direct or indirect stimulation of the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway.

Most importantly, ecdysterone does NOT interact with the androgen receptor, meaning it will not cause suppression or any other unwanted side effects commonly found with AAS usage. (From advanced muscle labs)

Capsaicin binds TRPV1 receptors in the body, manifesting some of the anti-inflammatory effects, will promote increased blood flow and some mild heat production.

Remember these are only specifically targeted to certain areas.

Use 2 -3 times or as needed.

Be sure to gauge your reaction level as people may have different tolerances to the effects of the spicy ā€˜pepperā€™

49 Likes

Who was the person that asked for this in the requests? @ArabianHercules here you go bud

3 Likes

Turkesterone is the strongest supplement i ever tried, been doing weighttraining for 28 years. Nothing comes close to the recomp effect and strength, and i have tried al ot of stuff.
I was suppose to save some money this month, then i saw this :rofl:

28 Likes

Really? I never tried it but alot of people told me it was oil, I guess not because its so popular right now.

I apologize for that.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for testimonial

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experiences with us!

5 Likes

Most of them are chinese and underdosed, i only know one company in England that sells the real stuff from Uzbekistan. But a month supply at the right dosages will cost around 250us a month.
But the recomp effects are unreal, you like you are on hardening steroids, no bloating, glass thin skin and full muscles.
If this can produce that effect, game over ā€¦

22 Likes

Wow Ok, maybe its not snake oil than, good luck to those who used this

1 Like

No filler added

We are also carbon neutral and Jinn free.

69 Likes

I was that person :joy:

I guess dreams do come true!

Massive thanks @Captain_Nemo :pray:

17 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

10 Likes

I received a somewhat strong signaling to buy this one, and Capital Governance ā€˜OKā€™ was strong too (rare). This made me think since Iā€™m more than happy with the free muscle fields, and only bought Super Human Mutant from the popular ā€˜workout fieldsā€™ (for a lack of a better term).

Capital Governance likes to help me save time, and itā€™s probably the main thing Iā€™m getting with this field: time. For a cheap price, as always with these advanced fields.

Iā€™m now reading about the stuff before buying it, and I thought it would be useful to share this.

7 Likes

Turkesterone Benefits

Studies have been conducted linking Turkesterone and its immune system stimulants to improved response in human beings, including in memory improvement, recovery time and sexual dysfunction. Turkesterone is not literally a steroid, though it can build up muscle in similar fashion to anabolic steroids.

The good news is that unlike recreational steroids, which can cause aggression, breast growth in men, loss of libido, baldness, masculine features in women, hardening of the arteries, and liver damage, this plantā€™s side effects are mild. In fact, its effects are similar to other basic supplement formulas.

What exactly can Turkesterone do for you? It can help your body to build up those all-important muscle fibers and increase your muscle-to-fat ratio. Studies have also suggested that Turkesterone can also increase the glycogen concentrations in your muscles, as well as increase ATP synthesis and help your body remove lactic acid.

This sterol also has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects. Some users have reported that regular dosage helps improve the overall quality of sleep, increase levels of good cholesterol, and improves heart functions.

Turkesterone Results and Reaction

Individuals taking the supplement say they can feel the results almost immediately in their workouts, especially when performing harder workouts. The combination of less fatigue and faster recovery time helps bodybuilders and athletes go that last extra mile.

Some users state that their muscle growth has accelerated. However, results are mixed, as every person has a different body and responds to food or herb supplementation in different ways.

Turkesterone actually has the capacity to work as a substitute testosterone when your levels are low from heavy training. You will not need to do any post cycle therapy, as Turkesterone does provide testosterone-like effects, but does not actually amplify the amount of testosterone in the body, meaning you can keep your muscle gains.

If you are wondering why the supplement has been delayed in America for a few decades, one of the reasons has been cost. For the longest time, researching Turkesteroneā€™s effects has always been costly for manufacturers. However, with advancing technology comes fast and thus less inexpensive ways to create the pure extract, making it economically feasible for mass production.

Taken from https://www.exercise.com/

9 Likes

22 Likes

Increasing numbers of dietary supplements with ecdysteroids are marketed as ā€œnatural anabolic agentsā€. Results of recent studies suggested that their anabolic effect is mediated by estrogen receptor (ER) binding. Within this study the anabolic potency of ecdysterone was compared to well characterized anabolic substances. Effects on the fiber sizes of the soleus muscle in rats as well the diameter of C2C12 derived myotubes were used as biological readouts. Ecdysterone exhibited a strong hypertrophic effect on the fiber size of rat soleus muscle that was found even stronger compared to the test compounds metandienone (dianabol), estradienedione (trenbolox), and SARM S 1, all administered in the same dose (5 mg/kg body weight, for 21 days). In C2C12 myotubes ecdysterone (1 Āµ M) induced a significant increase of the diameter comparable to dihydrotestosterone (1 Āµ M) and IGF 1 (1.3 nM). Molecular docking experiments supported the ERĪ² mediated action of ecdysterone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4447764/

Soooo basically,
Ecdysterone outpeformed

• Dianabol, Trenabolox (anabolic steroids)
  • DHT
  • and the main factor of muscle growth in HGH (IGF)

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

31 Likes

20e pepper x 3
Biceps x 4
Muscles beyond x 10 (@Josh 45 times minimum)
ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-
Let the sexy gains multiply severely :pray:t4::grinning:

26 Likes

:laughing:

(Throw in an automated workout or two and it sounds like even the couch potatoes can get sexy.:rofl: )

8 Likes

23 Likes

Insta buy. Canā€™t wait to try it out. Thanks!

A 65$ one time payment sounds better than 250$ a month!

22 Likes

Where is Mr. @GoddessAndGodOfAll?

12 Likes