30 Day Kubera Challenge - Manifesting Wealth together

I have the complete series. May I join?
If we all have to use specific audios at the same time, it might be night here. That’s my only issue!

2 Likes

I’m in :relaxed:
I’ll play my stack daily and try and sneak in a few extra spins of boons. It’s a beautiful piece of music and lovely to loop!

A lot has opened due to this field, but I’m experiencing a big contraction of money due to mandates here in my country. Out of the job for the first time in 20 years… so my primary intention is to find consistent income again, and allow my other projects to open doors to money.
Ultimately I’d like to find true abundance out of this contraction. I’d like to step into true abundance, finally

6 Likes

Yay, pls add me in

2 Likes

Hi !

I would love to join the challenge with you guys

2 Likes

Im in! Im on same journey of trying to manifest perfect job in my career. I make enough money atm to survive but its not in my field. Graduated with computer science degree 6 years ago and have software development experience but caught some felony charges that are preventing me from getting a good job in my field. Hoping this year a lot more opportunity manifests.

3 Likes

Ok dear friends…

I got this inspiration from a lot of abundance work those last days, along with meditations with Kubera & Lakshmi.

The 30 Day Kubera Challenge starts tomorrow and I’ll be creating the groupe tonight :partying_face:

Here is the ground rules to join it:

Mandatory field listening:

• All Homas you own x2-3 once a week :person_in_lotus_position:
  • Kubera Homa x1-2 every day or x2-3 twice a week (if you own Lakshmi, I would strongly recommend her as well)
  • Kubera Boon x2-3 every day

Inner & outer posture:

• At our current capacity, showing genuine respect, reverence and gratitude to the Deities assisting us in the process.
  • At our current capacity, sharing abundance in our every day life, which can simply be donation of Love and Presence :heart:

Private group dynamic:

• We make everything possible to stay focused on positivity, on supporting each others and most importantly we practice being mindful of the energy we bring in the group (cf. comparison, jealousy, lack)
  • We avoid chit-chat, and focus our exchanges on results, insights and again on supporting each other :heart:

An option and a great idea introduced by @Zen:

• A weekly 10min Cone of Power of meditation aimed at unlimited abundance for all.
  • No compulsory attendance (cf. send your servitor :dragon:), no camera on (gdpr compliant it must be :grin:) and a poll to decide on a time together.
  • As we did with the Pegasus project, I’ll most likely offer a Zoom room with 10min of Cone of Power playing in the background, finishing with 5min of Love Gratitude Appreciation.

Conclusion of the 30 days:

• So it benefits everyone and it adds some collective hype to the process: we will share anonymously in the Kubera thread our gains → actual financial manifestation, learnings, experiences, etc.

Ps: the group will stay opened to new members over the first two weeks, then we will close its door to make its vibe as high as possible and manifest “the impossible”.

Please PM me in our private chat to join the group if you are 100% certain to be in.
(again, no pressure, you have two weeks to be sure as the door will stay open for this time)

If we don’t have a private chat yet, please create it with this format :
[Your name] x Borisju l Private Chat

@Rosechalice @anon69666568 @Danny_Ho @ferdinandoloverso @gittir @fast_manifester @pranic_climber @Mehaul @GCSHIV

9 Likes

:point_up:

@Daylily @Kchannar @Desiree @sweettooth @Nytor @ashutosh @Siri @abro

5 Likes

:point_up: :point_up:

@veh @Luke @anon65852628

2 Likes

Ps: for the consciousness scientists, I’ll most likely ask a friend of mine to measure the LoC of our group by the end of the 30 days :grin:

2 Likes

I am in

3 Likes

Your personal reality = what you actually believe :wink:

One day, everyone needs to remember that they are powerful manifestors making a physical incarnational experience.

7 Likes

I would also like to join

4 Likes

Got Kubera in november and got pretty good results from the start. But then my money flow got worse. I work in sales so its good environment to test this field.

Last friday I switched from listening 1xhoma and 1x boons every day before work to 1x homa per week and 2-3x boons every day before work. Got instant results - won a prize contest, got new prospects and today my relative wrote me that he has a nice money opportunity for me.

You can add me to the group so we can share more succes stories :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Hey folks,

The kick-off is tomorrow!!

I am still awaiting for some answers and I got delayed today, the group creation will be created tomorrow morning european time.

For those who prefer to meditate in the morning, feel free to get ahead and start!

Excited about what’s to come! :grinning:

9 Likes

I just purchased Kubera. I’m in.

5 Likes

Everybody gonna be rich in this thread

11 Likes

on every level

2 Likes

I assumed I was already in. If not, then please add me. I am working on spme long term manifesting tied to something from 13 years ago.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m in either. Maybe if the group’s full someone can open a second group following the same protocol.

1 Like

@Kchannar @gittir you two must have missed this message:

Group still opened ofc, have a read and send me a DM if this context is ok for you :)

3 Likes