A heartfelt request 🙏

Greetings everyone …I really need your help guys…I have developed macroglossia because of some tongue movement and doctor has recommended tongue reduction surgery , and i cannot undergo surgery bcs of some personal reasons …Way before a month I had a small ulcer in the left side of my tongue which was irritating and painful … So it was in a place and position that, to apply ointment i had to stick out the whole left tongue to the right… at that time i had no idea that tongue muscle can also grow like this… Nd from then i am facing abnormalities in my tongue
Tongue got enlarged specially in the left side and the left side became quite longer and bigger compared to the left, the width size of tongue is too affected and i am having difficulty and discomfort to keep my tongue inside my mouth … Pls help me it feels big and asymmetric inside and bcs of its size i am constantly getting pressure all over my teeths , bones and overall jaws

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about what you are going through. I don’t know which field can help but try these, play these with an intention that your tongue is becoming normal.

3 Likes

Also go through these threads and see which fields can help.

3 Likes

God bless you friend :pray:t5::sun_with_face:

3 Likes