Advanced Healing

I’m curious as to whether Advanced healing would help me with my severe anhedonia? I am listening to other sapien audios for targeting the emotional problems and physical brain issues which could be causing it but am desperate for some relief as its slowly killing me. I have been listening for over 2 months now and still nothing yet. Trying to be patient and strong but my spirit is like a flickering flame ready to extinguish

1 Like

I think it’s certainly possible it might help with various common physiological causes of anhedonia. What you experience might also depend on the causes of your anhedonia and how your physical and energy body respond to Advanced Healing.

3 Likes

I’ll continue with my current stack for another month or so and then purchase advanced healing if things show no improvement. I’m trying to be patient though as I realise years of negative thinking and life experiences shouldn’t be expected to be corrected so quickly

5 Likes

I am experiencing some strange things the last 3 days I have been looping advanced healing while sleeping and every morning I woke up with diarrhea. I had the same effect when I played fat burning genetic advantage for 1-2 hours. I am wondering what is causing it. Would you say my body needs time to adjust to new fields? Or maybe I am playing the fields too much?

1 Like

That may be a bit much. Start with 1 loop a day.

2 Likes

Anybody else losing weight while listening to advanced healing. I need to know if I need to up my calories or it is just weight fluctuation.

6 Likes

Hi, do any of you have any advice on what audios to listen to if you suffer from extremely bad migraines?

My sister had a large brain tumour removed 7 years ago. About a year or so after the operation she started getting the occasional headache. Over time those occasional headaches became migraines and now they are an everyday occurrence. Everyone is now so used to seeing her walk around with an ice pack glued to her head that it has become the norm. Over the years regular scans and MRI’s have been done (no signs of any abnormalities) Neurologists have been consulted (given the all clear) Pain killers are no help at all no matter the dosages or the strength, the only thing that comes close to giving her any form of relief is the ice pack.

I’m not looking for a medical consult but I was wondering if anyone on this thread has used the Advanced Healing audio specifically to help heal their migraines?

2 Likes

Hi @Jennyfire, I’m sorry to hear of your sister’s migraines.

It is not a natural process for the brain to function such that a person experiences migraines, so the body will try to heal itself from the condition as much as possible. I think Advanced Healing can certainly help with many of the possible causes.

Perhaps try these audios as well:

For healing over time:

• Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal (as stem cells and scar tissue removal will be directed to the brain and any other areas where they might be needed)
  • Brain Regeneration
  • Liver Cirrhosis Treatment (as scarring and dysfunction in the liver is often caused by migraines and can feed further brain dysfunction and migraines, in a loop)
  • Superhuman Genius (can protect, regenerate and rewire the brain)
  • BDNF (YouTube link currently broken, also available on Patreon) (protects and generates new cells in the brain and nervous system, can help heal and rewire the brain)
  • Nerve Growth Factor (can help rewire the nervous system and generate new pathways)
  • Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity
  • Anti Aging (Patreon)
  • Healing card from the Dreamweaver card system (available on the forum here or on Patreon)
  • Heal those around you (It can also be used simultaneously with another field. You can listen to it for your sister, or your sister can listen to it whilst thinking of herself, either by itself or simultaneously with another field to amplify the effects. Some people have noted that it can amplify other fields’ effects on themselves.)

During migraines:

These threads might be of interest to you as well:

17 Likes

@noah Thanks heaps man! I always appreciate all of your contributions to this forum too! :slightly_smiling_face:

(have run out of :heart: likes for the day to like your post)

6 Likes

Hi Uial
My apologies for the late reply. Many, many thanks for your brilliant advice!!!
I have created a playlist for her with the audios you recommended and will print and laminate the cards over the weekend! I will also recommend to her to do some research on liver cirrhosis treatments, I had no idea that migraines could cause scarring and dysfunctions in the liver, that’s very interesting. I agree with you, she should purchase the Advanced Healing audio. Thank you again Uial, much appreciated!!

7 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Jennyfire. Glad to be of help! I hope it helps her. :slightly_smiling_face:

A few more Sapien fields came to mind that might help with healing over time:

• Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant (protects the brain and liver and supports their normal functioning, might help prevent migraines, might be helpful during migraines)
  • Far Infrared (can aid general healing and function, can reduce headache and migraine pain, might be particularly helpful during migraines)
  • Lymphatic System Blockage Removal and Drainage (can aid liver, biliary system and brain function, might be particularly helpful during migraines)
  • Sirt 3 and 6 Activation (can protect the brain, help normalise its function and help with repair and healing, might help prevent migraines and help during them)
  • The Schuman Resonance (can support healing and help to normalise brain activity, so it might help during a migraine as well)
  • Photosynthesis (can be of help with healing and normalising functions, might help prevent migraines or during a migraine)
  • Mitochondrial-targeted catalase (can protect the brain, prevent oxidative stress and might help prevent migraines)
  • Vitamin C (a few listens every one to two weeks) (allows the body to produce vitamin C, which can protect against oxidative stress and be of help with healing, might help prevent migraines)

Glad to hear it! Liver function is closely connected to brain function. They often follow each other in a loop, so it can be helpful to look to the liver when you observe dysfunction with the brain, and vice versa.

A breakdown in brain function often causes liver dysfunction due to constriction of the hepatic portal vein in the liver.

Constriction of the portal vein can lead to a backup of waste products in the body, which contributes to further brain dysfunction, which then leads to further liver scarring and dysfunction over time, in a feedback loop.

The vasospasms which tend to occur in migraines, particularly with prolonged and severe migraines, are a part of this complex feedback loop.

Over time, that can lead to scar tissue formation in the liver (cirrhosis), brain and other areas, so the Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal field can help with that.

Helping the liver function better can often help the brain, and helping the brain function better can help the liver. :slightly_smiling_face:

All the best of wishes to your sister for healing! I hope that her migraines begin to get better soon. Let us know how she goes if you would like to.

15 Likes

Oh wow Uial I am totally blown away by your thoughtfulness and brilliant advice! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I have passed on all your recommendations to her and she has promised to add your 2nd list of audios to her playlist. She promised this morning when I called her to pass on your advice ,that she would go back to her doctor and ask him to run more blood tests to check her liver. I am very interested to know what the results will show. I can’t wait for her to start listening to her new playlist and to let us know how the audios are affecting her and if they are helping her.

Her doctor has prescribed new pain killers for her to try but unfortunately they have made her extremely nauseous. When I called 10 minutes ago she was man down and will probably remain like that for the weekend. We live 500 km’s apart so I’m not able to be with her but a friend is driving across country this weekend and will take the cards I laminated to her.

Quick question - based on the audios you have listed, is there a limit to how many she can listen to in a day? She has free WiFi and works from home so she has plenty of time to listen to all of them if that is what you recommend. Just wanted to know if she should start off slow or can she go full in?

6 Likes

You’re very welcome. Glad to hear about everything! You are being a wonderful sister. It’s inspirational! :smile:

I’m sorry to hear about the effects from the pain killers and the terrible migraines she’s experienced over time, and I truly hope that this can begin to help her.

That’s a good question. Sam has written in the FAQ that one can listen to as many audios as they like which are hormone or temporary boosts and don’t create permanent physical changes.

Here’s a link to the FAQ question:

There are only three to five physical structural change fields amongst those (Liver Cirrhosis Treatment, Brain Regeneration, Anti Aging, possibly Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal and Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity) and the other audios create temporary boosts or effects of some sort. So it might be all right to go full in.

Everyone has unique experiences with the fields and unique individual responses, though, so what works best can be a bit of a discovery one makes through testing and experiences. So perhaps see how she feels with the fields and whether each field feels all right for her with her migraines.

Often if one is listening to too many fields, they will feel overwhelmed, tired or lethargic, physically or mentally. So if she notices those things or feeling like there are too many different energies to adapt to, she could also reduce the number of fields and start off more slowly.

Some people have noticed The Flow of Jing, Pranayama Training and Pranic Swirls can help recharge when tired and allow them to listen to a larger number to fields. Some people also find the number of different fields they can listen to can grow over time.

One tip about Advanced Healing: it can use quite a bit of energy, nutrients and resources from the body to fuel the increased healing speed. So it can help to eat a nourishing, hearty meal before playing it to increase the physical nutrients available. Perhaps try listening to audios that raise energy levels before Advanced Healing as well, to increase the energy available, such as The Flow of Jing, The Chi Elixir and Environmental Energy Accumulator.

For The Skeptics is a field that might be of help with raising energy levels and with general healing too. It gathers bioenergy into the body and nervous system, which can be used for healing or where it’s needed. It’s also possible it might worsen migraines due to the extra bioenergy gathered in the brain, though, so perhaps try experimenting slowly with that field if you would like to try it.

I’m hoping all the best for her. Keep us updated, I’m keen to hear how she goes! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Hi Uial that is awesome news!!!

Yes I agree with you, just as her doctor is trying out various painkillers to find one that will help, she too will have to try out the audios and see how they affect her.

Will keep you posted!

3 Likes

Edit: Meant to add to that post that I think Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal and Liver Cirrhosis are generally helpful fields to play even if tests are normal, even for the average person, as they can help in many ways and can help to reverse dysfunction or developments that might not yet meet testing criteria.

1 Like

Again I totally agree with you! Even if the tests come back all clear she still needs to listen to both of them. One because I’m certain she must have scar tissue from the operation. Secondly she has been taking tons of medication in the last seven years, pain killers, anti seizure meds, the whole shabang and I am pretty sure they too have had an impact on her liver. In fact I think I am going to add them to my own playlist too. :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome that it’s inspired you to add them to your playlist too! :smiley:

1 Like

just for information.

3 Likes

can it heal emotions, mental illness, and blockages?

2 Likes

Hmm good question . I dont think it’s designed for that but I wouldnt say its impossible as mind and body are interconnected on every level.