Advice on a muscle building stack?

FROMNOW

Do you recommend listening to anything else on off days? I lift weights three times per week.

uial

Again, great material. The links and quote are very helpful. In terms of when you listen to these: is it best to listen while in a calm, meditative state with a clear mind? Or is it best to think about the concept being played while listening? Or perhaps it doesn’t matter?

1 Like

Hi @TheElixir!
Welcome to the site.

In addition to the great suggestions already given, I would like to add:

A hypothetical Pre-Workout stack (list of audios) is here.

A hypothetical stack that may help with Muscle Building & Fitness is here.

A hypothetical After-Workout stack is here.

A hypothetical stack that may help with when you are in the Cutting & Weight Loss stage is here.

The audios in the stacks are listed in order of effectiveness, importance, potential synergy and logical progression.

Regarding whether you should listen to the workout audios daily or on your rest days, this is individual and depends on how quick your recovery is and whether listening daily would make you too sore & tired.

For better results, listen in a meditative state.

Items:
Athletic Performance Enhancer will help with strength, energy and recovery.
Weight Loss will help with fat loss, abs toning, desire to eat more healthily and might make you feel full. So I suppose you might only use this during your Cutting phase.
Glory will help you achieve your goals.
Advanced Healing will help with your recovery.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it! :slightly_smiling_face:

As gpo said, they are more effective in a meditative state.

Edit: I’ve found that focusing on the concept can help at times, although it may vary for each individual person. There is also the possibility that focusing on the concept could distract from being receptive to the energy, although the fields work regardless of one’s focus.

Relaxing and focusing upon accepting the energy can be helpful to get the best results too, although it’s not necessary or required for a person to do either of those things to see results.

A technique I’ve found quite helpful to use while I’m listening is at the bottom of this post from Sammyg in the discussion here and in the FAQ here.

And yes @anon2456476 . It really is all subjective. Some things work better than others or just don’t work at all. But then, a certain variation can end up working. This is even the same with over the counter or prescription drugs as everyone tends to have varying experiences with them. But with subtle energies, the subjectivity is even more so because subtle energies are affecting you through the thinner layer of reality where thoughts are a lot more concrete. Our thought patterns, limiting beliefs, ext… all tend to have an effect on the way morphic fields affect us. This is why quite often, there is subconscious resistance.

So if the day you decide to begin to listen to an audio, you go in with conflicting thoughts or a certain mood, those thoughts may influence the audio to not produce noticeable results… which might snowball into it not working at all. That being said, the opposite is very true as well. It could still work despite such thoughts which it has for most listeners. So don’t begin to worry about your thoughts while listening.

We have recently been working on finding ways to circumvent subconscious resistance. If you have trouble with an audio, try this. While listening, say ‘I ask my subconscious to engage and accept this energy at this moment I am listening to this.’ It’s small enough of a window that it will pay attention and let it happen, then revert back after. Try this out if you begin to have subconscious resistance.

Actually, you may also wish to listen to Subconscious Limits Dissolver daily as subconscious limitations can slow results down and that can speed results.

It’s often recommended to listen to that daily, especially when one is just starting out with these fields.

Over time, it will help to dissolve any resistance to accepting the fields, as well as generally helping dissolve your subconscious limitations.

1 Like

I’m intrigued with the Athletic Performance Enhancer tag. Does anyone have experience with it?

It doesn’t appear to directly influence muscle gain, but strength, recovery, etc, would help I imagine.

2 Likes

I have experience with the Athletic Performance Enhancer Dog Tag, but I have the older version on a Quantum Energy Pendant without the Photosynthesis field.

I play sport competitively at an amateur level. Preparation involves training in the gym as well. I notice the APE Tag increases overall performance. Strength, Speed and Endurance increases are especially noticeable for me. Healing speed and Fear reduction I don’t notice as much.

To give an example, the first time I went to the gym after getting the APE Tag, I was lifting weights heavier than I usually lift, without breathing for extra air in between sets.
I do listen to audios that might help with sports performance as well, so I can’t entirely say it’s due to the APE Tag.

I started training a few times a week, my training consisted of HIIT, gym work and training related directly to my sport. After a few weeks and months of training like this, my ranking dramatically increased and I won two Amateur tournaments back-to-back.

I do have some other fields including Glory and the old Stop Procrastination field.
APE and Stop Procrastination were the first two fields I ever got, so I know something changed after getting these two.

If you’re interested in getting the APE Tag, this post might interest you.

3 Likes

I have the Athletic Performance Enhancer tag, but I don’t have much experience with it as I only received it recently.

So far, I have noticed that I have much more energy and I’m hardly tired whilst I’m wearing it. I seem to move around much faster even if it’s just in preparing a meal in the kitchen. I also experience more energy when performing mental tasks (e.g. learning new things, reading papers, etc.) Some of this could be from the Photosynthesis subfield.

I have not used it for weights or sport yet but wore it when I spent a couple of hours lifting and moving heavy boxes and organising moderately heavy contents. I hardly noticed the weight the entire time and was moving much faster than usual, finishing the work in around two-thirds the time I expected. I would usually expect to be at least somewhat sore and tired afterwards, but I was able to exercise moderately again within a few hours as if nothing had happened, and I wasn’t sore or tired at all in the following days.

I imagine that given the increased recovery and strength, you would be able to train more often with heavier weights, and that in itself would lead to faster gains.

3 Likes

@uial I appreciate your input. That definitely sounds promising. I decided to pick one up too.

I had emailed Sapien asking whether the APE tag would improve recovery. The response was, “The APE will help you perform better and possibly recover after exercise but it isn’t programmed to do so.”

I was a bit surprised since it improves healing by 300%+. I thought the healing would assist in recovery. Perhaps it just isn’t specifically programmed to target weight training related recovery and is more general.

2 Likes

Hi Osho,

Where can you find the New Myostatin Video? I am a patreon member and cannot see any list there.

When Osho had posted that comment, I believe he was referring to the Extreme Muscle Growth stimulation video on YouTube. At the time, the new myostatin video didn’t exist yet.

The new myostatin video is only available in The Sapien Trust right now. Dreamweaver had previously said that all of these videos would be released in Patreon at some point.

2 Likes

Do i need to use Automated workout system first for the other workout videos to work?

I use such a bunch for muscle growth:

1. Neuro Charger 3.0
  2. WORKOUT ECSTASY
  3. NEUROSTRENGTH
  4. Muscle bandl: Creatine; ATP; Ecdysterone; GainMuscle; Testosterone (mandals)
  5. Audio Rejuvenation

Can i use the fat burner audio for cutting and building muscle process?

Can i listen to multiple stacks a day?

What producers have that stuff?

Myostatin audio seems promising. I’ve been using it. Anyone else?

2 Likes

Yes, for 3 days now - too early to notice anything …

1 Like

Yes myostain is great. I can already see increase in muscle size even though I stopped working out. I don’t use any of the automated workout stacks either

3 Likes

What’s your listening plan? Looks like it will come in handy for fasts.

Nothing special. I just listen to the audio 2 or 3 times every 10 days or so. Actually one session will easily last more than a few months. I just listen more to reassure myself. DW said listening twice should last a few months.

1 Like

So, Mysostatin thrice everyday along with Extreme Muscle Growth and automated workout is too much?

You can listen to myostatin everyday for a week till your sure that the energy signature is copied by the cells in your body. Then once a month listen to myostatin 2 times and your good to go. For the automated workout treat it like an actual workout (even though we don’t do anything physical) and have rest days in between.
Initially I just listened to the audio 3 times for 3 continuous days and now i do it once every 2 to 3 weeks

6 Likes