Album 3: Enhanced Fat Metabolism

From Album 3

Fats and sugars are the main fuels that the mitochondria uses as the main fuel in each cell. Usually sugar is the main and easiest fuel of choice. When nutrients are scarce, in time of starvation or extreme exertion, cells will switch to breaking down fats instead. Some people try to create this body state by going into ketosis. But Ketosis while promoted everywhere, can be very dangerous, in fact this condition is what a lot of diabetic persons get hospitalized for. This approach is a little different, what is done here is the enzyme prolyl hydroxylase 3 (PHD3) is inhibited, PHD3 acts as a brake that inhibits unnecessary fat metabolism. This brake is released when fuel is low and more energy is needed, such as during exercise. By inhibiting PHD3 production, we allow for more fat metabolism. AMPK production is also induced to compound this effect along with some enhanced nutrient absorbtion directly to muscles which altogether works toward super charging muscle recovery and increasing the usage to fat for energy which can lead to the loss or rather ā€˜usageā€™ of fat stores.

46 Likes

Feels powerful! Thanks :smiley:

This audio was literally just postedā€¦

Hello
sorry my bugged computer, I heard nothing but itā€™s okay,
super glad there is an update
thank you sapien

What does this do?

1 Like

Hello
sorry my bugged computer,
thank you [Mythicalmoth24]

I heard it once today and the places where I have fat deposits in my body are aching is this normal??

1 Like

Perhaps its your location, youtube is slowly rolling out their music section to countries.
Try a VPN and see if that helps.

16 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo now I can eat that piece of cake without guilt :joy:

18 Likes

So if Iā€™m using cardarine and AMPK and I add in enhanced fat metabolism is that overkill or will that be even more effective?

1 Like

You could probably ditch AMPK as this has that in it.

4 Likes

Good question!

Currently I use:

• LGD 3303
  • Cardarine
  • Fat to Stem Cells
  • AMPK
  • Diabetes Treatment (for Insulin sensitivity)

Which of these now can be removed? AMPK perhaps?

4 Likes

I would think the same , the new one ā€œcan replaceā€ ampk :slight_smile:

@_OM maestro how about some feedback on this

3 Likes

Oh manā€¦ so would this shiny new release replace the Super Metabolism? Iā€™m guessing so but just making sure. Thank you for this ā€“ canā€™t wait to give it a whirl!

5 Likes

That would be fantastic! I listen to it after every meal and 2 runs of it is 20-min! This is gonna be awesome!

7 Likes

I still like AMPK on its own in my stack.
So Iā€™m not removing any right now.

6 Likes

Added right back again!!

3 Likes

:joy:
Do you also have the ā€œSend OM $5,000 ASAPā€ in your stack??

9 Likes

12 Likes