Alien Intercession

@Maoshan_Wanderer, you may find Dianne Robbins channelings interesting if you don’t already know of her work.

http://diannerobbins.com/

4 Likes

Thank you, I will check her out!!!

1 Like

@Samurai Bro, I love me some remote mountain time. Can we climb some too? I’ve always wanted to visit Ama Dablam, Annapurna, Gasherbrum I, K2, Lhotse… to name a few :smiley:

3 Likes

@_OM can we boost it though? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Yeah bro, you can boost anything.

3 Likes

Y’all got jokes huh? :wink:
That’s ok.
I got obligatory cross posts. :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Funny I saw this cause this Friday On his YouTube a gentleman’s channel I follow and well his healing code cards that I use will be channeling in a being from Agartha I believe her name is Athena. Brad Johnson new earth teachings channel if that is something of interest for some of you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow what synchronicity. I have had the healing code cards for about 4 months now and they have healed my allergies. Brad is great! I totally enjoy his material.

6 Likes

Yes Ive noticed that too energy seems to converge like things unifying. Dreams are different

6 Likes

Hey you are late! I already asked @_OM about not boosting this or that, but the Aliens themselves directly!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

I have for the most part, been aloof about Aliens. I neither have belief or disbelief in them. I just did not pay them much attention. Whatever appeared to me, I called them “Entities” and that was that. Due to my training in Buddhist and Hindu Tantra, Daoism and some ceremonial magick, I interacted more with “entities” popular in these systems and ignored others that I did not (and still do not) recognize.

However, the synchronicities seem to have increased a thousandfold after (a) I started wearing Intercession 2.0 dog tag (b) @_OM aka Candle came on to this forum. It was like a flood of latent memories from past lives/realities/timelines came gushing back.

Also, the collective energy of the forum seems to “download” layers of information for me - like you know, this forum itself is a Morphic Field that is growing every second! We sure are living in interesting times!

31 Likes

@Nabs101

Here is the channel thing I was talking about, rather then to mess up when and what it was I’ll just include a picture of it about the inner earth session. image

4 Likes

Thank you @Nytor :grin: im really looking forward to this transmission.

3 Likes

Is it possible to make a field to connect with the ET beings of type 4 civilization from the Kardashev Scale. Not sure who or from which planet they exist. But they seem to be an advanced civilization.

If it doesn’t hurt people in connecting with them :fearful:

1 Like

@_OM

Just got the Alien Intercession on an item. This is my first imbued item. I just cannot feel the tag’s energy much but only very very little 3rd eye simulation. Probably about 10% of the audio field. Having it all the time in my pocket.

Does this mean the field has to grow by itself as it is very new? Just read that fields on teespring are there for quite sometime, so they have grown.

Does this mean a slight disadvantage of the custom Item?

How long, is an average time to conclude the field has attained its respective growth?

4 Likes

This “feeling” has nothing to do with anything and as matter of fact, i just posted about that here

It’ll keep growing with or without you basically forever or long after you’ve died at least.
With you wearing it will grow faster.
So you don’t need to do anything, at all, … just wear it and do your best to use it consciously when you want, and be patient,
and don’t expect to see the motherships over all the cities because apparently I’m the only one who can see them (Did I just write that aloud??)
That’s a joke… sorta :wink:

9 Likes

Thanks . Ah yes I read the post, seems Intercession are low draining fields. Good to know. But I do feel slight energy from the field, similar to the auduo field.

:grin::grin:… I promised Dream I would share some good alien stories with this item.

1 Like

Good. That’s means you’re more energy sensitive than most. That feeling will probably fade in a few days tho as your subconscious accepts it more instead of viewing it as “foreign” - which is why you are feeling it now.

9 Likes

Good to know. This part I did understood from your multiple posts regarding the tags. Any new ET experiences from your side?

As Sam pointed in the course, I can sense energy, but I cannot find the concept or the root cause of that energy flow. So basically not energy sensitive.

4 Likes

I’ve been listening to Alien Intercession at night since the beginning of the week, for about an hour while sleeping.

Now, the last 2 morning something unusual happened. I wake up in the morning cause a voice calls my name very clearly.

I’m also using Higher Self mandala and the voice seems like mine, I’m not sure though.
What you think? Did the same thing happen to anyone?

9 Likes