All Chakra Clearing, Growth and Stimulation Audios

Those updates must have happened at least before Nov 2020, because when I purchased them in Nov 2020 they were already on version 2.0.

7 Likes

Oh! Fantastic

Thank you

Hi! I wonder if these chakra fields count as physical fields?

1 Like

Directly no, but they can affect your organs indirectly.

3 Likes

These would be neat updated with Negentropy and all combined into a single track like Plasma Flaunt

9 Likes

Hi, Im new here and have a question about the chakra fields. I just bought the first 2 and will start with them for a few weeks, would that be ok? Also with these chakra fields, do you guys meditate or is light multitasking ok? TIA

Welcome to the forum!

That’s great. Enjoy!

You’ll get a wide variety of answers to this one, as we all have our different styles of working with these fields. You might enjoy the sharings that have taken place on:

Have fun with us!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

This has definetly made me a better communicator…

5 Likes

Are you thinking of buying the new chakra series?

1 Like

Theres new ones ? Where ??

Me- “Should I get this one or the chakra series on Gumroad. Is Mandelbrot Symphony the improved version?”

Baya- “Yes it is the improved version!
Get this imo over the ones on gumroad.”

I mean i might, but its not my first priority…

1 Like

I’m not able to purchase any of those audio when I click buy product it just simply redirects me to gumroad were its not available.

Please message SammyG to ask how you can buy those.

Or get the new upgraded versions with the Mandelbrot Symphony Album.

2 Likes

When you haven’t had an answer yet, they can no longer be ordered.

Whenever I listen to these fields, I become The MOST Energetic Version of Me/Myself, they truly help when it comes to having/giving Energy, also with all sorts of things, even with Breathing.

However, that happens when I listen for 20 minutes per Chakra, although 10 minutes is good.

1 Like

Are these audios still available? I cannot seem to find them

2 Likes

They have been replaced by the Mandelbrot Symphony.

2 Likes

I still have these audios, are the Mandelbrot Symphony a huge upgrade?