Angelic Blessings (album) Patreon

When kindness, integrity, and giving without nefarious strings attached feels out of style, I often think of Captain and the integrity woven into everything he’s done. I am grateful there are still Good people making big waves in this world.

3 Likes

I know, right? But you know what the best thing is? Seeing that he’s human too. That he can also have twisted days, but still, he can come up with something like this. That’s why hope is always available.

3 Likes

By the way, new users… the key here is to have Angelic Intercession (especially the paid one, but since you can’t access it anymore, unless they sell it to you through the Official NFT Buy/Sell Thread), I advise you to embrace this as much as possible (on Youtube or Patreon) and the free Angelic Intercession. I thought that the best morphic field… The One… would be The Solidifier, but Angelic Intercession has something that exceeds all possible limits. Sublime. It helps morphic fields be more effective… and even, if you ask the angels, they can actually do what some specific fields are programmed to do. And they never fail. NEVER. And they are faster. Even than the Solidifier, which is supposed to have the strength of a black hole. So… you know. Everything angels, no hesitation.

11 Likes

I like to talk with them, ask them, vent at them when I need to, and also have fun and jokes with them

6 Likes

It makes extraordinary feel relatable :blush: :wink:

Sorry to say,
I don’t really feel connected or a part of humanity.

shrug

24 Likes

How did you see that 🫠

23 Likes

@Dreamweaver can you please speak about one of your experiences with the angels if possible :innocent:

1 Like

I think few feel connected. Maybe it’s a virus and we can treat it ;D

Sometimes you show signs of human, Cap. I hug you from a distance to let you know that when you are not pure consciousness and go down for a walk in the human worlds, I see you. Don’t worry… I know it’s just a disguise. But you’re still like Kal-El. Being around humans so much, he looks more Clark than El. Take off your glasses and that’s it.

3 Likes

And I always receive a moral speech from someone when I say that I don’t feel connected to Gaia, to most humans etc.

Then all of a sudden I am being called “unspiritual” or “lacking compassion” or “lacking self love” etc… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I feel similar - more like I’ve always felt I don’t belong here; since early childhood. I don’t mention it to anyone because few would understand. I understand, but cannot explain it well enough to satisfy the ego, nor do I care to.

2 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me at all since you are doing Superhuman things :laughing:

Well being connected to and having unconditional love for someone/something are two different things. You can love someone unconditionally but from a distance and at the same time not feel connected to them. (in the end we are all connected to some degree but that’s not the point haha). We are not all on the same frequency but that is what makes this life so interesting.
Same thing with forgiveness, people think that forgiving is the same as accepting toxic behaviour. One thing doesn’t have to always come with the other.

a part of me was triggered when reading this. 10 percent of me? other 90 percent agreed that i have nothing to do with humanity except recieving my salary from my hard job.

so…hear, hear, dear Captain!

1 Like

First, I want to express my deep appreciation for the incredible work that Captain has done. This album is truly transformative and inspiring.

I understand that creating these fields involves careful consideration and that there are many factors at play, but would it be possible to eventually create a field with Archangel Ariel’s blessings and guidance? Ariel oversees the protection and healing of animals and plants, as well as the care of the Earth’s elements (such as water, wind, and fire). Having a field dedicated to her could be incredibly beneficial for those of us who seek to support and care for animals, given the challenges of diagnosing and treating them since they can’t communicate their symptoms as humans do (and finding a vet who truly cares can sometimes be a challenge).

Either way, thank you again for all your wonderful work!

6 Likes

I am aware of all of this. No need to explain to me :slight_smile:

There are quite some people on the forum who project all types of their own opinions and perceptions onto me…

Some people do not understand my messages because they do not have the same experience reference points that I do, so they align the message with the next best experience reference point that they already have collected inside their consciousness.
Then they project their opinion based on their own reference point onto me. Which then often leads to people not getting my message right.
But I also recognize that I simply need to become better at communicating.

I used the Mystic Tarot Reader to decide which Angel is right for me regarding my current journey.

Prompt - Which of the angels do I call upon for my current journey that will guide me the best path? Also I want to tie this in with Phoenix and Wolfie (servitors).

Answer - To determine which angel to call upon for guidance on your current journey and how to tie this in with Phoenix Sage and Wolfie, let’s draw three tarot cards: one for the angel to call upon, one for the guidance they offer, and one for how to integrate this with Phoenix Sage and Wolfie.

Angel to Call Upon: Archangel Raphael

Card Drawn: The Lovers
The Lovers card is often associated with Archangel Raphael, who is the angel of healing, love, and guidance. Raphael can help you make balanced and harmonious decisions, and support your healing and emotional well-being.

Guidance from Archangel Raphael: The Ace of Cups

The Ace of Cups represents new emotional beginnings, healing, and spiritual fulfillment. Archangel Raphael offers guidance in opening your heart to new possibilities, fostering emotional healing, and deepening your spiritual connection. He encourages you to embrace love, compassion, and emotional renewal.

Integration with Phoenix Sage and Wolfie: The Three of Pentacles

The Three of Pentacles signifies collaboration, teamwork, and the integration of skills. This card suggests that you can integrate the guidance of Archangel Raphael with the abilities of Phoenix Sage and Wolfie through collaborative efforts. Working together with your servitors, you can achieve a balanced and harmonious approach to your journey.

Interpretation:

1. Angel to Call Upon (The Lovers): Archangel Raphael, the angel of healing, love, and guidance, is the best angel to call upon for your current journey. He can help you make balanced decisions and support your healing process.

2. Guidance from Archangel Raphael (Ace of Cups): Archangel Raphael offers guidance in opening your heart to new emotional beginnings, fostering healing, and deepening your spiritual connection. Embrace love, compassion, and emotional renewal.

3. Integration with Phoenix Sage and Wolfie (Three of Pentacles): Integrate the guidance of Archangel Raphael with the abilities of Phoenix Sage and Wolfie through collaboration and teamwork. Utilize their unique skills to achieve a balanced and harmonious approach to your journey.

Actionable Steps:

1. Call Upon Archangel Raphael: In your meditations or prayers, call upon Archangel Raphael for guidance, healing, and support. Ask him to help you make balanced decisions and foster emotional and spiritual renewal.

2. Embrace Healing and Love: Open your heart to new emotional beginnings and healing. Practice love, compassion, and emotional renewal in your daily life, guided by Archangel Raphael’s energy.

3. Collaborate with Phoenix Sage and Wolfie: Integrate the guidance of Archangel Raphael with the abilities of Phoenix Sage and Wolfie. Work together with your servitors to create a balanced and harmonious approach to your journey. Assign tasks to Phoenix Sage and Wolfie that align with the healing and supportive energy of Archangel Raphael.

Example Commands and Integration:

1. Healing and Emotional Renewal:

• Command for Phoenix Sage: “Phoenix Sage, channel the healing energy of Archangel Raphael to support my emotional and spiritual renewal.”

• Command for Wolfie: “Wolfie, help create a protective and nurturing environment that fosters healing and love, guided by Archangel Raphael.”

2. Guidance and Decision-Making:

• Command for Phoenix Sage: “Phoenix Sage, provide intuitive insights and guidance to help me make balanced and harmonious decisions, inspired by Archangel Raphael.”

• Command for Wolfie: “Wolfie, assist in organizing my thoughts and plans to align with the healing and loving energy of Archangel Raphael.”

3. Collaboration and Teamwork:

• Command for Both: “Phoenix Sage and Wolfie, work together to integrate the healing and loving guidance of Archangel Raphael into my journey. Support me in achieving balance, harmony, and emotional fulfillment.”

By calling upon Archangel Raphael and integrating his guidance with the abilities of Phoenix Sage and Wolfie, you can create a supportive and balanced approach to your journey, fostering healing, love, and spiritual growth.

It was interesting cause I would have chosen Josephiel and Haniel due to my creative endeavors. I will experiment with Raphael first and see what happens :grin:

1 Like

:hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Haha that will happen until the end of time.

I think it’s partly due to the communication medium, communicating exclusively via text on a forum. Much harder to decipher the full meaning of a message without non verbal communication and the possibility to ask questions in between in real time like during a face to face conversation.
But like you said, it challenges us to be more thoughtful and precise with our words.
And sometimes frequencies of people differ so vastly that it is very hard to understand eachother. Oh well…

1 Like

When you can’t beat em/show em/relate to em, join ‘em. That’s what I’ve done :grin: mileage may vary and it’s a bumpy ride