Any field that im not aware of that will keep me from suicide?

Sorry to hear about what you are going through man. Are you able to purchase NFT’s?
The Silent Mind has been a God send (Or Dream Send) for my partner. She had no control over he thoughts and emotions and now she is feeling great. An over active mind is a terrible thing to have to deal with, it causes many physical problems.

I’d recommend the new Shielding NFT to help with what may be dark energies or negative emotions, entities and so on. Its very very strong so just be a small bit mindful of feelings and sensations which may arise. If it feels too strong put it away from you for a while, even do 5 minutes of meditation looking at it 5 or 6 times a day until all the negative emotions and so on start to subside and slowly work your way up to when you can keep it on you fully.

If I was you I would give all fields a break except for Aura Deep Cleanse, ISIRB, Nerve Growth Factor and Nerve Inflammation Help. If they still feel too much then cut them also.

Something I recommend to everyone who asks me about overwhelm and a overstimulated system is get a stainless steel spoon and rub it along the bottom of your feet, do it for as long as you want, it’s a great way for getting excess energy out of your body. I feel its the best way for grounding, even as good a standing bare foot in the grass. Do it for as long as you like.

I feel the best thing to do first is to help quiet your mind, when you say you are unable to get out of bed that leaves so much time for your mind to be over active and thinking about everything, the anxiety and awful thoughts. Please try silent mind if you can afford it, if you can’t, make a wallet and I’ll send you my copy.

The Shielding NFT should help you a lot but in your current condition you will need to be very mindful of what it will release from you and take it slow.

I can only imagine what it feels like what you are going through man but you are strong enough to get through it and come out the other side even stronger.

Meditate on the Silent Mind NFT and keep it on you at all times, you should notice a shift almost immediately.
I wish you well, send a PM if you would like to talk further :pray:t3:

7 Likes

I heard having pets can be great way to help with depression. Do you have cats? Dogs? Maybe start adopting one. Keep yourself busy. Get sunlight so that your solar plexus is strong. When don’t get enough sunlight. Your solar plexus can be mess up. And creating tendency of anxiety. Not believing in yourself and eventually you feel hopeless.

Open your room window and let the sun in. The sunlight will cleanse the energetic debris. Yes. Sunlight can do this. Just like salt.

Put some salt near your window as well. Or have some salt spray. Spray your bed with it. Not much. Just enough one spray is enough to banish negative energy. Do this daily. And see how it lifting your energy. If you see improvement. Keep doing it.

3 Likes

Hey man if you’re experiencing over load from fields, have nervous system problems, energetic problems, a good all around field is Hakuins healing egg enhanced

This is the go to field for people experiencing overload of any sorts from Kundalini awakenings too.

It will saturate you with Chi as well

Check out the description:

I put in bold letters some parts to highlight some key aspects that can help you

And remember bro, you have a family here to lean on, you’re not alone here, and you won’t ever be, i love you bro, things will get better, they already are, just takes some time to realize it :)

4 Likes

Are you in a place where theres mobile towers? Or electronic devices and wifi and any other form of radiation? Are you in an urban environment? Are you using your phone a lot?

And how much water are you drinking?

How much ‘love’ are you giving to yourself?

How much air is entering the place? How easy is it to breathe?

Are you having trouble connecting with your true self / higher self? That could explain pressure on your head as something may be blocking it

Also i believe we all need to give more ‘gentle’ less ‘intensive’-on-the-body solutions outside of morphic fields that doesn’t have a ‘direct’ affect on the nervous system and go straight to the source… i have many suggestions, but i sense i need to be on hold for a direct answer

1 Like

I work from home so have many computers around all day, drinking enough water (alkaline) not giving any love to myself, its not possible in my condition, no air coming into my place can’t breathe demons suffocate me all day, can’t connect to my higher self demon living inside me see last posts.

1 Like

thanks, overload from fields is a possibility, just spent about 5 hours not listening to fields getting psychic attacked right now Im screwed either way

2 Likes

I have two cats. sitting outside doesnt help I get attacked either way. crazy panic attacks, demon nightmares, etc. can’t feel my soul look at my previous posts

1 Like

Do you have servitors bro?

no I don’t, what are those

1 Like

With servitors, you can have them intelligently apply fields to you in order to not overwhelm and work on a number of things like blockages, raising vibration, protection from attacks ect.

The possibilities are endless, check out the thread i linked and get a fae and an energetic support servitor from the book of cards man

There’s also a dragon golem servitor on Patreon, but that one requires more training at the start

3 Likes

Hi @whoknows :slightly_smiling_face:! it’s a very good thing that you joined the sapiens medicine family :slightly_smiling_face::pray::heart::sunny: .

There are beautiful lights here among us with great wisdom and great life experience :relieved:.

Is it possible to walk in the forest, a park, by the sea or a lake?

For a good health of our body, whether physical and mental, there are several factors to take into consideration and respect:

• Sleep (adapted bed, renewed bedroom area)
  • food (food and water)
  • social, friendly and family relationships
  • The environment where you live (sound, electromagnetic, air and energy pollution from a person)

As far as the energy fields are concerned, one must be careful not to listen to too many at once a day. I make this mistake like many on this forum not to pay attention to the number of listening and the number of fields recommended per day (more particularly the fields which act on physical healing, organs etc.)

If you give me more details I could try to advise you on the things to avoid or to favor :wink: .
I’ve had some complicated times with my health so I could give you some suggestions so that you can test for yourself and hopefully bring you positive results :blush: .

2 Likes

hello!

unfortanetly I am not able to get good sleep I wake up at 3 am every morning with psychic attacks, and that last all morning.
I don’t eat well bc I am not able to leave my house to go grocery shopping. doing so results in psychic attacks and panic attacks
I am also not able to be social for this reasoning
and the environment I live in is very bad, everyone in my household has a low vibration and there is a lot of dark energy looming. you never are able to feel at peace. also, that is good to know. I have tried not listening to fields from time to time and my experience is just as bad as when I play them. so not a lot I can do unfortanetly.

2 Likes

also, I don’t listen to any psyical fields

1 Like

did angelic intercession not help you at all?

Sorry that you are going through so much pain. Perhaps @SammyG can help you with advice, @whoknows

1 Like

yeah I’ve messaged him a few weeks ago, we were talking but he stopped responding unfortunately

1 Like

not :(

2 Likes

He got married and has been on his honeymoon. he might be back now

1 Like

Is it possible for you to leave or move elsewhere in another city? friends or family (grandfather or grandmother for example)?

1 Like

I am looking into moving by myself, I live with my father and brother now. but in my condition that im in it’s very hard to leave my house to look at apartments, or do everything I need to do to move out.

2 Likes