Any field that im not aware of that will keep me from suicide?

I work from home so have many computers around all day, drinking enough water (alkaline) not giving any love to myself, its not possible in my condition, no air coming into my place can’t breathe demons suffocate me all day, can’t connect to my higher self demon living inside me see last posts.

1 Like

thanks, overload from fields is a possibility, just spent about 5 hours not listening to fields getting psychic attacked right now Im screwed either way

2 Likes

I have two cats. sitting outside doesnt help I get attacked either way. crazy panic attacks, demon nightmares, etc. can’t feel my soul look at my previous posts

1 Like

Do you have servitors bro?

no I don’t, what are those

1 Like

With servitors, you can have them intelligently apply fields to you in order to not overwhelm and work on a number of things like blockages, raising vibration, protection from attacks ect.

The possibilities are endless, check out the thread i linked and get a fae and an energetic support servitor from the book of cards man

There’s also a dragon golem servitor on Patreon, but that one requires more training at the start

3 Likes

Hi @whoknows :slightly_smiling_face:! it’s a very good thing that you joined the sapiens medicine family :slightly_smiling_face::pray::heart::sunny: .

There are beautiful lights here among us with great wisdom and great life experience :relieved:.

Is it possible to walk in the forest, a park, by the sea or a lake?

For a good health of our body, whether physical and mental, there are several factors to take into consideration and respect:

• Sleep (adapted bed, renewed bedroom area)
  • food (food and water)
  • social, friendly and family relationships
  • The environment where you live (sound, electromagnetic, air and energy pollution from a person)

As far as the energy fields are concerned, one must be careful not to listen to too many at once a day. I make this mistake like many on this forum not to pay attention to the number of listening and the number of fields recommended per day (more particularly the fields which act on physical healing, organs etc.)

If you give me more details I could try to advise you on the things to avoid or to favor :wink: .
I’ve had some complicated times with my health so I could give you some suggestions so that you can test for yourself and hopefully bring you positive results :blush: .

2 Likes

hello!

unfortanetly I am not able to get good sleep I wake up at 3 am every morning with psychic attacks, and that last all morning.
I don’t eat well bc I am not able to leave my house to go grocery shopping. doing so results in psychic attacks and panic attacks
I am also not able to be social for this reasoning
and the environment I live in is very bad, everyone in my household has a low vibration and there is a lot of dark energy looming. you never are able to feel at peace. also, that is good to know. I have tried not listening to fields from time to time and my experience is just as bad as when I play them. so not a lot I can do unfortanetly.

2 Likes

also, I don’t listen to any psyical fields

1 Like

did angelic intercession not help you at all?

Sorry that you are going through so much pain. Perhaps @SammyG can help you with advice, @whoknows

1 Like

yeah I’ve messaged him a few weeks ago, we were talking but he stopped responding unfortunately

1 Like

not :(

2 Likes

He got married and has been on his honeymoon. he might be back now

1 Like

Is it possible for you to leave or move elsewhere in another city? friends or family (grandfather or grandmother for example)?

1 Like

I am looking into moving by myself, I live with my father and brother now. but in my condition that im in it’s very hard to leave my house to look at apartments, or do everything I need to do to move out.

2 Likes

my grandmother and grandfather passed two years in a row and then my mother just passed this year, don’t have much family left

2 Likes

I didn’t know that, that is understandable that I haven’t heard back from him

1 Like

It’s very good that you want to move, it’s a very good thing !!!

means must be found to achieve this.

Can you count on your father and your brother for this move?

1 Like

maybe, but I can’t actually move out until I stop getting attacked by demons and remove the dark energy surrounding me bc I can’t do anything right now