Arcana Archetypes - Energetic Alchemy Album Release- Track(s) Overview

how many times should these be listened to? is once a days enough?

I’m very much into tarot!! The whole path to self realization is in the archetypes of the cards!! Thank you @Captain_Nemo

@Captain_Nemo could you please elaborate more on listening guidelines for these very special fields?

@Shaolin_Lohan98 yes these are very special! Please do tell us how to use @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Inner strength,
has the positive attributes of the card ‘strength’ and also helps develop your own inner strength.
The Emperor
Positive benefits and inspires you to give off your own regal aura. while helping to create powerful beneficial situations for you.
The Star
while accentuating the positive benefits as described by the card, it helps to draw ‘star’ power to you.
Not planetary but as a recognized famousness.
Pure Moonlight
has all the benefit aspects of the card and also connects you to the energy flow of the moon and also all the positive astrological and magical uses/benefits of it.
The Magician
While infusing you with the positive aspects of the card,
it will also provide a flow of ‘quantum based magical energy’

51 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo. how many times a day?

4 Likes

use as you wish man

21 Likes

Thanks dream. @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

If I properly understood this field is the closest thing to old “alternate realites field” from Dale

Well maybe not like original field but it has quantum properties that’s why
It’s field about manifesting (desired realities, situations) I suppose/assume

9 Likes

I hope this album upload at patreon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. I love it.

Purchased from iTunes. Thank you :slight_smile:

Btw, I understand iTunes caps their quality around 250kbps? Is that alright?

4 Likes

yes

10 Likes

The emperor and inner strength are great to listen to in the morning . Gives you this get up and go energy !:rocket::facepunch:

12 Likes

Love these! Powerful activations - nice compliment to daily Abundance and Neuro stacks

1 Like

Yes, agreed! Conscious stepping into alternate parallels now feels like the next logical step and not like losing ground underneath. Thank you for the masterful production!

1 Like

Cant wait to get these onto my mp3 to blast underwater :grinning: the Star reminded me of the Spongebob’s Goofie Guber Rock song :joy::joy: I don’t listen to any other songs on my iTunes - it’s just Energetic Alchemy/Sapien all over. So satisfied with NOW, and eager for more. Keep them coming @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Yes, big thanks to marvelous Dream for this marvelous creation!

9 Likes

It won’t, Captain has mentioned a couple of times anything that gets released in Energetic Alchemy channel won’t make it to patreon.

This Album is already available in

Apple Music, iTunes

Amazon

5 Likes

sorry the problem is
this is done through a label. (nothing big like Sony or anything )
(for now they seem like an emerging Polish/worldwide digital Label)
So I have to be careful with the distribution, as they do the distributing.

17 Likes

Oof. Amazon. I remember I bought a gift card just to purchase the bountiful harvest, turns out you can’t use gift cards to purchase mp3’s. :expressionless:

If you’re in the US, Amazon is probably great though.

@Captain_Nemo
This might be a silly question, kindly pardon me if I’m being slow, but are these effects the same as mind settings, where the intention is to go into your subconcious and make the effects compounding and permanent?

Namely in terms of personality and aura like Emperor, Star and Inner Strength? Or the effects would be like use it when you need it, and it would need to be recharged after sometime like nullify/amplify planets?

4 Likes