Best Path in Life (Mandala)

I know some people had issues simlair with the OG tag, Where it was no recommend to use it with other simlair tags.

Maybe the woven worlds component makes it different

Oh yes I remember that @Dyslexic_Professor
It was under the Woven Worlds Contentment thread.

Iā€™m worried if my best path in life means no contentment but I guess thatā€™s what we call ego - actually wait is this a spiritual field then?

I need to refresh my knowledge on best path in life though since that was during tag era aka idk tags
so gotta do me some stalking soon šŸ„ø

1 Like

Its that the whole point of the BPIL to be content on where u have gotten?

Hey whereā€™s the description for BPIL?
I click on the links but it says page error

Also idk what you mean lol - wym

Edit: sike found it

1 Like

Desc

Does the mandala still work if I set it as a mobile phone wallpaper even it is not fit? (Iā€™m not familiar with the concept of mandalas and how it work)

5 Likes

Came it stunning as a tag. Unfortunately my photography skillz suck.

22 Likes

looks good

8 Likes

With me, nothing, just everything happening normally but it all ends up leading to the best path for yourself in the long term

4 Likes

Thatā€™s how it was for me too back when I had the old tag lol

4 Likes

Literally, if this didnā€™t get rereleased with this thread, I wouldnā€™t have even given how Best Path has had such a positive effect in me a second thought, because it feels so smooth and natural, almost a part of me now. Only when made self aware of how has my BPIL tag has affected me, have I been able to give some insight to others.

10 Likes

Do you think weā€™ll ever get an upgraded version of Guided Path? I reckon this would be a great field when itā€™s updated!

The Guided Path

"This works by allowing your subconscious to help you make those unconscious sequence of choices that lead towards the path of abundant living.

It helps guide you along those paths that you need to take to live the life you want to live. It works similarly to best path but is more geared toward the path to abundance."

1 Like

Im still using the version placed remotely like 7 years ago. It works so well I dont know what could possibly be uptated in this field :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi, can I ask where you got it made into a tag? Thank you!

https://www.picturesongold.com/

4 Likes

Brilliant. Thank you so much.

Any updates?

This mandala has the same morphic field of the corresponding dog tag?

Probably improved a little bit, since Dream has had some more time to learn, to grow, to see what is working (or not) for us, etc. After all, the description reads ā€œBest path in life updatedā€ (Emphasis mine).

5 Likes