Brain Dancer

Ok, I delete it now :+1:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Dear friend, any updates?

1 Like

I had seen this late bro, sorry. Yes, I have been studying for an algebra exam, and I honestly have been understanding and getting math equations a lot easier. Lol. This is HUGE to someone like me, someone who absolutely sucks at math. Lol. I thought I was bouta to take it today, while it’s still fresh, but no. It’s on Thursday. Lol

12 Likes

Very nice, congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you sir. :slightly_smiling_face: :pray: I’mma RIP that mf tomorrow. Lol

7 Likes

So it is a field of its own for intelligence rather than health?

2 Likes

I would think so bro. But then again, the way I see it… Anything that utilizes “NGF” in it heals some part of the brain nonetheless anyways.

4 Likes

OMG I was laying depressed :pensive: and now im jmping in the room weeeeee :grinning::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:🤸:dancer::man_dancing:. Awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For everyone: this has listening instructions, or limits, as for the other brain fields? Thank you.

1 Like

Yes. The usual 2-3x/day is enough

2 Likes

Also in loop?
Thank you!

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

For pure working memory gains, think digit span test

which field would be the best, permanent brain enhancement or this one?

This could help.
It grows those interconnections.

But for pure Digit Span ability, look into the Brain Growth Work Field:

New Release - Brain Growth Work

^

This is the lynchpin of all memory span abilities.

NFT wise
I would recommend the following:
:speaking_head: Negen-Lingual NFT - (Ultimate Cerebral Project) Testimony

^ This was specifically designed to help with things like Digit Span.
And it’s interconnections to language ability etc.

You can check the Buying thread see if someone is selling.

:film_projector: Project TRP - Total Recall Protocol (Private)

• Includes Negenlingual and much more.

Glad to see you bring up this exercise, the test of Digit Span is my favorite.

You need to get that Prefrontal lobe enhancement, specifically the DLPFC and the VLPFC ( I prefer DLPFC)

TDCS devices I have also stimulate this area, so you can try a TDCS field when working on the task.
But Brain growth covers this and more.

Heck you can even give Synesthesia a shot.
It might be even better this way, from what I read Synesthesia is like an adaptation mechanism, so you could easily develop a digit span synesthesiaover time!
Synesthesia Audio

See an example of Danniel Tammet Synesthesia stuff - all of it is DLPFC linked.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/23247175_Savant_Memory_for_Digits_in_a_Case_of_Synaesthesia_and_Asperger_Syndrome_is_Related_to_Hyperactivity_in_the_Lateral_Prefrontal_Cortex#pf8

Here are some useful links to look into it more:

A website I use:
https://brainscale.net/

I have many more websites, so just PM/message me on this privately, I get you all setup if needed.

When you get up there in ability, try digit span in different languages/translations, characters, numbers, or symbols,etc.

Right now I even try to push it with the Greatest Salesman NFT, memorizing callback numbers or points of contact.

I could be here all day writing on this, but yeah.

Posting links and research.

The key is to keep the plasticity growing and evolving.
Most of it is experience dependent plasticity.

So it’s up to you as the brain user to make the changes you seek.

Keep pushing yourself.

Keep going.
And just watch how you accomplish all beyond what you thought originally was possible.

***That said, the Brain Dancer is still a great alternative.
Just make sure you get the reps in, non-withstanding which field you do end up using.

***Oh and Lucid dreaming = DLPFC, I would argue consciousness in general linked to the PF

8 Likes
  1. Experimental alzheimer treatment
  2. Brain massage
  3. Hydrogen + fission
  4. Brain dancer
  5. Permanent brain enhancement
  6. Add/adhd treatment
  7. Enhanced brain connectivity
  8. Enhance visual processing
  9. Brain refresher
  10. Plasma brain of youth

Very rejuvenating and refreshing brain stack

Throw in bdnf somewhere also.

2 Likes
1 Like

This is one of the most goated/underrated fields I have ever used. I just discovered this bad boy the other day and my memory recall & attention span have increased 10 fold lol. I feel like I can finally organize my thoughts and stay focused. When I talk to people my brain likes to blank out mid convo lol but with this I feel like I can stay present with increased focus which has helped me understand others better and convos feel genuine instead of platonic. I noticed a lot of memories from childhood with extreme precision like remembering the exact time and date a memory occurred and also seeing some memories like they were in 4K/HD which felt weird at first but awesome lol. I also feel like I can recall any information with ease and has helped me alot with understanding myself and my past on a deeper level. What I really love so far with this field is how much I have stopped forgetting what I was gonna do and felt like I stopped dissociating and was staying present continuously while remembering exactly what I just heard or experienced which feels pretty cool.

13 Likes

Reported intermediate benefits (thread and youtube):

1. Improved Memory: Users mentioned that listening to the audio helped them remember details from their past, including obscure details from early childhood, with graphic details and vivid recall.

2. Enhanced Productivity: Some users reported increased productivity and the ability to absorb information quickly. They mentioned completing work faster and feeling more focused and on track.

3. Physical Benefits: One user mentioned that the audio helped with nerve damage in their legs and feet, allowing them to squat and stretch without pain or numbness.

4. Vivid Dream Recall: One user stated that listening to the audio in the morning helped them remember their dreams more vividly with greater details.

5. Improved Energy and Alertness: Some users mentioned feeling more awake and ready for action after listening to the audio, with enhanced vision.

6. Improved Memorization: Users reported improved memorization abilities, making it easier to recall information, such as verb/noun forms and driver license plates.

7. Enhanced Study Aid: Users found the audio beneficial for studying and retaining information quickly.

8. Reduced Brain Inflammation: Some users noted that the audio seemed to reduce brain inflammation and clear mental fog upon waking up.

9. Positive Emotional Effects: Users reported feeling happier, more connected to their subconscious, and enjoying a childlike wonder, which improved their overall well-being.

10. Increased Focus and Attention Span: Users experienced increased focus and attention span, which helped them stay present in conversations and understand others better.

11. Improved Self-Reflection: Users felt the audio helped them understand themselves and their past on a deeper level.

12. Reduced Forgetfulness: Users reported a reduction in forgetfulness and improved memory for daily tasks.

It’s important to note that individual experiences may vary, and the reported benefits are based on the comments and testimonials provided.

3 Likes

so the brain dancer won’t be on patreon forever? cause the website doesn’t work
it’s hard to switch between different platforms for same stack