Brain Dancer

I bought this one the day it was out, and this is one of my favorite fields so far! It helps me retain info quickly, and combine this one with fields I been using already for almost a year(Subconscious Limits remover, Extreme Self Confidence and Self Esteem, Become Whole) and now adding Childlike wonder, life is just so awesome! It makes me really funny and witty, and you know, laughter brings fun and happiness. It’s all interconnected. Lol. But this one, and the Permanent Brain Enhancement field, maaaaaan! Unstoppable! Lol, come to think of it… this is probably how my bro @Maoshan_Wanderer is naturally. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:The music is pleasant too.

24 Likes

I was still waiting to get it on patreon before trying, just saw that :man_facepalming:

Let me get it

3 Likes

Ah me too! So thanks for that :smiley:

3 Likes

@Amber3
Time to catch up :muscle:

2 Likes

This won’t stimulate bad traumatic memories, right @Captain_Nemo
I have them a lot, that’s why I am asking

Yes, as I sensed it’s very powerful field

But I am already using crucible of past long time

6 Likes

Just saw this, sorry no one replied @Jeffrey ! And no, as far as I know it shouldn’t specifically trigger traumatic memories, just makes it easier to recall things in general. I would venture it’s more a matter of focus (if you pay attention to certain things that trigger those memories) and of where you are at, as in my experience certain things come up to be addressed when it’s time to release them :heart:

7 Likes

I know I sound crazy but I think this field makes me remember of my past lives and also my multiple multiverse I’s in moment as flashbacks
I almost can feel them in certain moments

8 Likes

Played this before an exam and aced it. I didn’t even need to use my cheat cards and only studied for 2 days. This is the only brain field that ever worked for me.

12 Likes

yeah, that’s what I used. The link is also posted up-thread

4 Likes

Ok, I delete it now :+1:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Dear friend, any updates?

1 Like

I had seen this late bro, sorry. Yes, I have been studying for an algebra exam, and I honestly have been understanding and getting math equations a lot easier. Lol. This is HUGE to someone like me, someone who absolutely sucks at math. Lol. I thought I was bouta to take it today, while it’s still fresh, but no. It’s on Thursday. Lol

12 Likes

Very nice, congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you sir. :slightly_smiling_face: :pray: I’mma RIP that mf tomorrow. Lol

7 Likes

So it is a field of its own for intelligence rather than health?

2 Likes

I would think so bro. But then again, the way I see it… Anything that utilizes “NGF” in it heals some part of the brain nonetheless anyways.

4 Likes

OMG I was laying depressed :pensive: and now im jmping in the room weeeeee :grinning::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:🤸:dancer::man_dancing:. Awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For everyone: this has listening instructions, or limits, as for the other brain fields? Thank you.

1 Like

Yes. The usual 2-3x/day is enough

2 Likes