Brain Growth Work

BRAIN GROWTH - GUMROAD

Originally this was made in order to conduct a study using EEG measurements and a public group.
While promising, we were unable to finalize the study, due to Covid safety precautions.
So the audio is presented as is for your use.
We may use it for the study as long as there aren’t anymore restrictions or use a brand new creation.
This a combination of a few fields that works for enhancing the hemisphere connections along with electrical stimulation, BNDF and Nerve growth factor
directly to the targeted areas.
The same combination is also used to enhance the functioning of the frontal lobes.
This works on the corpus callosum and frontal lobes (prefrontal + frontal lobes).
Scientists have found that humans had the largest total frontal cortex volume in any of the primates, so the claim is that it may be what gives us an evolutionary advantage.
But there isn’t a consensus of agreement on that.
The corpus callosum helps with the communication between the two hemispheres, a better connected brain will help produce a more defined ‘whole brain’ functioning and reasoning.
Einstein’s corpus callosum circularity is significantly larger than that of the elderly control group and slightly smaller than that of the younger group.
Perhaps here you can begin to see the significant role it has with reasoning and intelligence.
This audio is 15 mins long, use once or twice a day or every other day
Take proper breaks and nutrition as well

49 Likes

funny how they just brand it as Tshirt haha
hope they will appear on gumrod tho

2 Likes

This is like Dream come true.

Thank You Sapien so much!

6 Likes

25 Likes

why it is on teespring not gumroad ?

1 Like

Probably to keep that store alive :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

@Morty HAHAHAHAH

:joy::laughing::clown_face:

1 Like

Seems like it has

TDCS
Ngf
BNDF
Brain hemisphere
works directly on frontal lobes

This is definitely great, even further reduce your stacks.

Now the question is will all these effects be as great as the audios individually? @Captain_Nemo

7 Likes

Yes,
its seems like such a massive waste as they are even integrated into youtube.
The new shirts I have priced as close to base price as well, so that you can get really cheap shirts.
I will add some more if anybody is interested.
cheap as well of course.

So I will probably add just a few more audios and keep it useful.

25 Likes

But the new shirts, dont have any fields right ?

Yeah exactly

I saw @anon6431808 somewhere said it has even Attention and Focus field ADHD in it

1 Like

Haha!!

7 Likes

Does this one work better than the individual audios? Does it have new fields?

2 Likes

Well, you save a lot of time; just loop it a few times more and you will have a greater synergistic effect than you ever could from the audios individually.

16 Likes

Yup!! Big advantage!! Shorter and combined audios are a big boon considering how long my playlists are!

12 Likes

The only audio I’d add is Brain Regeneration as it has omega-3 in it, omega-3 is vital for brain growth and function in general.

22 Likes

Woot Woot :smiley:

4 Likes

So basically this is an entire brain stack in one, is that correct?

5 Likes

for the most part yes, besides Enpp6 Enzyme and a few others.

6 Likes