Brain Guild General discussion

3 Likes

Hi everyone, this is my first time participating in the big brain geniuses thread :triumph:
Just asking if the temporary boosted memory and thinking field should be listened before Manhattan Method or after it? And also if it replaces superhuman genius by any chance?
Thanks to everyone here in advance.

3 Likes

@Brich Welcome to the big league !

You can use it before or after, as you want, as long as you understand that it is temporary, so you would use it when you need it

2 Likes

bro, is it possible to create an “athletic brain” field?

i don’t usually do sports and don’t feel motivated to do them either. this usually creates fatigue and tons of resistence for physical activity. dopamine isn’t the issue because i don’t engage in bad habits or addictions at all.

maybe if i had an “athlete brain” i could engage with physical activity without the usual resistence.

1 Like

Why not

1 Like

any chances for updated OCD help? or the old one is still perfectly fine in your opinion?

It’s on the menu

4 Likes

can’t wait! thank you so much

1 Like

just wanted to know if there’s any link between any of 3 treasures and mental laziness/exhaustion?(is it CHI?) or any other audio that i’m missing?( i’ve used the brain refresher it feels good but i don’t feel really recharged.i do sleep for 7+ hours and i don’t think i’m depressed just the lack of energy for solving questions and learning things/listening to professors although i really like the topics,i even gave myself a lot of rest and procrastination to be honest)

Try using Shen.

2 Likes

Hi there @marauder

Nice KY blue

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: i’ll add it

1 Like

Do any of you experience buzzing sensations on your scalp?

2 Likes

Yesss! Me!! I’ve been experiencing it for a year now.

2 Likes

Interesting, what fields have you been listening to?

2 Likes

Yes, I get this sensation too. It happens when using fields that rise vibrations

2 Likes

I need to check my journal for that. I’ll let you know when I get home. But I can tell the sensation started first from lower spine area. Like I used to feel like something is gently touching me which used to feel soooo ticklish. As the time passed, the sensation would begin from right side of my brain then spread throughout the right side of my body. Recently it’s been happening on left side.

@toby
I realised it was the mixture of fields like PONR Stack and healing stack etc. I wasn’t into brain fields back then when It happened. I would say sirian energy field particularly enhanced my progress.

2 Likes

I’ve officially become a brainiac. Glad to join you all.

Spirethion Max was the first one that convinced me these are worth the investment. Now I’ve bought a few and have been looping.

Some are easier to tell that they working (brain sensations) and others seem to be experienced by a shift in thinking, with less brain sensations.

Glad to be here everybody

5 Likes

@LotusPanda888

Welcome :champagne: :tada:

3 Likes

For me its a slow process, i would not say im a brainiac yet even tough i have abt 200+ hours of listening to brain fields. but i am more and more getting into it which i think is kind of inevitable at some point