Brain Guild General discussion

I have been wanting to learn a few new courses and atleast 2 new language for ages now, I am taking action but I keep failing and I have recently found out that it’s because of ADHD, now that I know the root cause of the problem I will work on it and achieve my goals!

3 Likes

:eye: :eye:

3 Likes

I intend to upskill myself and get into data science. I’m economics student so I plan to integrate that knowledge and learn more about technical aspect. After my exams I’ll buy some courses and start from there.

I applied for language course but their seats got full and I couldn’t get in so I have decided to learn the beginner level by myself and give exam. Let’s see lol

Alsooo I’m planning to read about psychology as well as sociology XD I tend to ramble about my observations and analysis of random things so I’ll gain some factual wisdom then I’ll become invincible :joy: I do have some cognitive goals I currently working on.

4 Likes

How would an ideal beginners guide to upgrading the brain to the maximum look like? (with an unlimited budget).

Playing autism field overnight worked so well for me. I woke up feeling super good and felt no high pressure or numbness at all!
After autism field I played Synesthesia when I woke up early in the morning then I went back to sleep and ended up having amazing dreams and one was about me explaining mathematical questions lol

1 Like

I have Alzheimer in the family on my fathers side.
Which 2 fields offer the best protection?

2 Likes

Opus Manhattan should be enough to help with this issue :ok_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks man! :+1:

1 Like

Hi guys any fields effective for autism? Am making a stack for my twin to help symptoms and make life easier.

So far I have plasma brain, bdnf and nerve growth, hemisphere connectivity and dna repair included.

Any paid or free field welcome, and am looking for permanent improvements over time to help him best.

Would fields like blueprint of life help fix mutations causing the autism symptoms for him?

@Dr_Manhattan would love your expertise on this! As always thank you all so much

1 Like

I recall there being an experimental autism field. It’s on Sapien Medicine’s Patreon. Check it out.

1 Like

Thanks for linking in my post! Its a bit long so I thought id be concise asking for help here. Autism has a lot of symptoms to manage so its a tough one for me to figure out.

This functions to introduce synapse trimming. So that there will not be an overloading of stimulation in specific areas.
Highly experimental, it will use Semaphorin ligands, the receptors neuropilins and plexins and some apoptosis to induce retraction of the axons.
So this should cause a reduction in over stimulation which should lead to normalizing of behavior and learning.
Highly experimental and no guarantees,
The effects may not be as profound on someone who is high functioning/high IQ but on the autism spectrum as they may be on someone who has a greater level of disability.
It should provide those overwhelmed by sensory stimuli with a way to cope with our synapses intact.
It only targets overgrowth that can be detrimental to everyday functioning.
Use as much as 3 - 4 times a day, please keep me updated so I can learn, tweak and upgrade etc. if I can.

2 Likes

Thanks alot! Ive included plasma brian of youth field which I think includes this trimming effect as well

Which new brain fields y’all working with atm? @Jojo @Dr_Manhattan @mrpixeltech @everyone The Loop Crew already seeing some results?

Ah sorry i just read "new fields "

Nothing at the moment ahah

1 Like

Would love to hear your results on your current brain stack as well my G

Currently healing. :slight_smile:

But I posted subtle results in the introduction thread.

4 Likes

Nothing new, just a freebie boost stack with MM and S&A, 3-13 days out from swapping MM for CC depending on how settled it feels, then another 4 days to swap S&A for either IPF or Strengthen Old Memories providing I don’t need a heal by then.

1 Like

I’m currently working with “foundational” level fields

Brain Antioxidant Complex
BDNF

Acetylcholine
Super Human Genius
Manhattan Method

Autism Healing
Gentle Brain Regeneration

I have also added Synesthesia in my night stack. Haven’t tried Brain Hemisphere and Permanent Brain Enhancement one. Any suggestions?

1 Like